Daddy's view

my family would kinda fuzz an be kinda mad if they found out but i guess at some period they will knowby me being pregnant an having a interracial baby which i hope is kindasoon so i can enjoy my kidsmore at a younger age
If you are young, single and under 25 or 26 years old you shouldn't even be considering getting pregnant. Practice safe sex and get your brains fucked out as often as you can. Children are a lot of work, if you are a good parent your life will revolve their needs. So wait to get pregnant, ideally wait until you are in a stable LTR before getting pregnant. Until then have fun, safe fun

My mom was always the more conservative one of my parents, with my dad just passively going along with what she says. I'm half white half Paki, and my mom told me as a kid that she was okay with me dating anyone but a black guy. I wonder how she'd react to a bunch of black strangers wanking their big black cocks to a photo of her *******'s barely covered ass on an interracial website forum?
View attachment 400886

Just what I'm doing now

My mom was always the more conservative one of my parents, with my dad just passively going along with what she says. I'm half white half Paki, and my mom told me as a kid that she was okay with me dating anyone but a black guy. I wonder how she'd react to a bunch of black strangers wanking their big black cocks to a photo of her *******'s barely covered ass on an interracial website forum?
View attachment 400886

seriously the hottest comment and pic on this site....i'm jerking my little white cock off to you also...

My ******* lives with her mom my ex wife found out she went to prom with a black guy her mom wanted me to know she approved didnt matter what I thought. It will take some time to adjust to this new way for my *******.

How about not only "adjusting" to it, but also approving it, as your ex does, AND encouraging it? You must like the idea or you would not be on an IR site. Let your ******* know you are proud of her for dating black and for her sexual exploration. It could result in a closer relationship.

Oh if my dad would know who am I dating... I think he propably would ******* me... :/. He don't wnt any guy dates me, haha. He just want that I marry a guy from Pakistan and he has to be Muslim lol.
Honestly no dad likes who their ******* dates they know what the guys wants and that is tough to accept about your little girl even if she is grown up.

Honestly no dad likes who their ******* dates they know what the guys wants and that is tough to accept about your little girl even if she is grown up.

Mhm... I am not sure... but Dad's also had to respect the choice of their daughters!
True...They knew whats going on in minds of the boys... at least they were boys once also... But what about a little bit more trust.
Even they knew that they also had the free to choose their choice after many many many many many many fails...

But yes... he would ******* me, hahahaha... Even pakistani have this raciest minds against white and black ppl... It doesn't matter what religion they have actually, it's the raciest mind that nobody is better than one of the own country.. No matter how strange they are..

My Daddy found out I went with a black guy who was 25 and I was 16 because a friend of mine told so he could warn me off. He went mad telling me I was a black man lover and thatninhad bought shame on our family. I cried but I also knew I'd had a great time. I continued to date black guys and he hated me for it. Imdontbcare though.
Mum was supportive but she didn't stand up to Dad on it

My Daddy found out I went with a black guy who was 25 and I was 16 because a friend of mine told so he could warn me off. He went mad telling me I was a black man lover and thatninhad bought shame on our family. I cried but I also knew I'd had a great time. I continued to date black guys and he hated me for it. Imdontbcare though.
Mum was supportive but she didn't stand up to Dad on it
Same story here with my Stepdad. Mum's fine with me dating blacks.

Back