CUT OR UNCUT COCK

margaritaeasy

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
TX, US
I love both but have to say I've always been mesmerized by uncut black cocks. The way the pink head slowly protrudes as the dick gets hard and the foreskin recedes is absolutely amazing. The first dick I ever sucked was uncut and black so I must admit to being partial to uncut.

South African BBC

Male
Gold Member
I love both but have to say I've always been mesmerized by uncut black cocks. The way the pink head slowly protrudes as the dick gets hard and the foreskin recedes is absolutely amazing. The first dick I ever sucked was uncut and black so I must admit to being partial to uncut.
Do you like the smell and musky taste of a uncut cock ?

Carl Franklin

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Canada
Circumcised men have more difficulties reaching orgasm, and their female partners experience more vaginal pains and an inferior sex life, a new study shows.

http://sciencenordic.com/male-circumcision-leads-bad-sex-life

Research into the effects on women is unique
This is one of only a few studies of the sexual consequences of male circumcision, and in one area in particular it is groundbreaking:
“Previous studies into male circumcision have looked at the effects it has on the men. But scientists have never really studied the effects this has on the women's sex lives,” says Frisch.
“It appears that women with circumcised men are twice as likely to be sexually frustrated. They experience a three-fold risk of frequent difficulties in achieving orgasm, and an eight-fold risk of feeling pain during intercourse – also known as dyspareunia.”