Curious

Young couple here because we are curious about the lifestyle ......... We still haven’t decided if it’s just fantasy or if we want to take the leap.
...Welcome to B2W, Curiouscple. To try to answer your question, there's a ton of information forum members should want to know about the two of you before trying to give you sincere advice. It would help if you'd fill out your profile and tell the forum something about the two of you. I always start with looking at the new members profiles & latest postings to give me an idea where they might be coming from. The following info tend to set the stage for discussions & suggestions:
  • what are your approximate ages
  • how long married
  • have you started a family as of yet
  • have you ever had another person or couple join you for sex
  • have either of you been with another sexual partner since your marriage
...I also would want to clarify which "lifestyle" you are referring to. Lifestyle, in general, on adult sites refers to "swinging" either as a couple or individually. Cuckolding, in general, is one partner having sex with other partners while the other partner remains monogamous. And, then there's Interracial Cuckolding for non-black couples who wish to include a black male (or sometimes a black female) simply to satisfy their curiosities of their sexual prowess. I don't assume I know specifically what you're referring to until you clarify in discussions or respond with answers. Again, completing your profile really helps those who wish to be sincere with responses.
...I'm also very protective of the "marriage"; I try to take every precaution to guard the foundation of marriage against being damaged. If you're new at everything regarding swinging, most of us suggest you move slowly and have set parameters, precautions, and secret words which either of you can say that automatically discontinues what is going on at the time.
words_GoodLuck.jpg

Thank you for the info.
We are not married yet. Been together for 15 years. No other sexual partners since we have been together. We have started a family. I am 35 and she is 32. As far as the lifestyle goes we are very curious about her being satisfied with a bbc. She finds black guys very attractive and says she has always wanted to see what one would feel like. We are very open sexually with each other but are still very new at this.

Back