Curious but concerned - posting on behalf of my wife.

My kind, inexperienced, incredible human being of a wife is black beautiful and worshipped.:balanced:
We've been experimenting with this fantasy for a few years now and we're at the point where she's curious but... the resources we've found so far, (excluding BTW to an extent) are Full-Blast, In-Your-Face, As-Seen-On-TV meat markets - The profile photos and attitudes leave no option but to look/post elsewhere.
Her background is sexually conservative and sheltered - She didn't even know married couples did this when I suggested that inviting a man to our bed on occasion would be an incredible experience for us a few years ago. (Still not sure why she didn't kick me out of the house) :))

There was a site she expressed interest in🙃 - A 'cuckold' matchmaking service that screened/interviewed all new members. There were no profiles to surf - Instead, they made matches for you based on your interview process but the BEST thing was, they had a women's only chatroom where she could get to know other curious women while she decided whether or not she wanted to talk to any men.
The let-down came when we figured out that the site was intended for singles looking for likeminded lifetime partners - they didn't accommodate married women. :cry:

Something to consider:
My past experience with a wonderful girlfriend, drew on 'elements' of cuckolding, wife/husband sharing, hot-wife, stag - We never considered or cared for these 'industrial' terms, we were simply exploring teasing and worshipping each other in an honest, mutual, intimate, rather hedonistic way AND, we were inseparable partners-in-crime. :)
Though my wife is not into sharing me or coupling up, (I'm okay with that) it is the kind of relationship path I'd like to lead my Goddess down.

She's not ready to talk to men - What I'd like to do for her is find other sane women in responsible loving relationships with their husbands who are either active in the lifestyle or on-the-fence like my wife is to get to know and make friends with. We don't currently know anyone, (at least we don't think we do) who lead these kind of hot but discrete lives but having likeminded friends would be a great place to start. :)View attachment 5227747

Back