• 20 times more likely to end up in prison
  • 32 times more likely to run away from home
  • 63% of all youth suicides
  • 70% of all teen pregnancies
  • 71% of all adolescent chemical/substance abusers
  • 80% of all prison inmates
  • 90% of all homeless and runaway children, came from single mom homes
Oh my these stats make me feel so sad I don't want this to happen with my k ids

I have an IUD (Mirena) so getting pregnant would be next to impossible. Still, it's one of my biggest fantasies! First of all, like my name suggests I love cum. Especially if it's inside me because it makes me feel absolutely owned. For me, the breeding kink is an extension of the idea that my body exists for his use. I enjoy imagining myself as being holes for him to cum in. The kink just kind of extends that. For example, the idea that my body exists to serve as an incubator for his seed. I get turned on a lot by the thought of being pregnant and an object to satisfy men's lust. If it's a BBC my desires for that amplify by 200x (*≧ω≦*)

The feeling of ultimate ownership someone has over your body? The feeling that they selfishly chose to change your life in an irreversible way just so they can claim you? Just the raw power of cum, imagining my tummy swelling up with his creation. Hmmm, there's no way I could feel more owned than that :mstickle:

That said, I don't want to be a mummy anytime soon. The responsibility would be too much at the moment.
I'm satisfied enough with sticking to roleplaying (^ω~)

The stats I gathered for a project in college in 2013:
Children from fatherless homes in the US are:
  • 5 times more likely to commit suicide
  • 9 times more likely to drop out of high school
  • 10 times more likely to abuse chemical substances
  • 14 times more likely to commit *******
  • 20 times more likely to end up in prison
  • 32 times more likely to run away from home
  • 63% of all youth suicides
  • 70% of all teen pregnancies
  • 71% of all adolescent chemical/substance abusers
  • 80% of all prison inmates
  • 90% of all homeless and runaway children, came from single mom homes
this is mostly due to the absence of a stable male ******* figure who clearly shows them the love they need to develop.
that ******* figure can be a step, an uncle, a grandfather, or someone else close, constant, & present.
i am that for each of my many nieces as well as an adopted "uncle" with others.
as a an alpha male, its an implied responsibility.
"if you can make a difference, then you should!"

this is mostly due to the absence of a stable male ******* figure who clearly shows them the love they need to develop.
that ******* figure can be a step, an uncle, a grandfather, or someone else close, constant, & present.
i am that for each of my many nieces as well as an adopted "uncle" with others.
as a an alpha male, its an implied responsibility.
"if you can make a difference, then you should!"
Really? How about the lack of example of healthy family and adult relationships?

There are such woman out there! I am married to a black man. He was married before me. They had three children. The first one was from a hotel meeting and she got pregnant. They continue having sex and seeing each other. She was married at the time. After the baby was born they stayed together another year. She was obsessed with my future hubby. They were married and had two more *******. He already had a baby with a woman he met at college. She was one of his professors. We met and dated for 6 months until his divorce was final. I truly wish I could have his *******. But I am a step mom to his three from his first marriage. It’s a beautiful life. He is a great dad and husband.

I have an IUD (Mirena) so getting pregnant would be next to impossible. Still, it's one of my biggest fantasies! First of all, like my name suggests I love cum. Especially if it's inside me because it makes me feel absolutely owned. For me, the breeding kink is an extension of the idea that my body exists for his use. I enjoy imagining myself as being holes for him to cum in. The kink just kind of extends that. For example, the idea that my body exists to serve as an incubator for his seed. I get turned on a lot by the thought of being pregnant and an object to satisfy men's lust. If it's a BBC my desires for that amplify by 200x (*≧ω≦*)

The feeling of ultimate ownership someone has over your body? The feeling that they selfishly chose to change your life in an irreversible way just so they can claim you? Just the raw power of cum, imagining my tummy swelling up with his creation. Hmmm, there's no way I could feel more owned than that :mstickle:

That said, I don't want to be a mummy anytime soon. The responsibility would be too much at the moment.
I'm satisfied enough with sticking to roleplaying (^ω~)
Cream pies are just so nice though 😍

Back