Cumming on couples

If a bull nuts on you and your wife's face is that considered homosexual?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Does anybody else find this hot?

A super hung dominant bull fucking your wife and when he is close to blowing his nut he tells you “get down and kiss your wife” he the gets a few more hard pumps from her pussy, pulls out of wifey and blows a hot thick and lumpy load on both of you’re faces while you continue to kiss and share it

Ps not into anything homosexual
A man being sprayed with another man’s cum isn’t considered homosexual?

Haha well I'm straight as an arrow when it comes to everything in life. However, when it comes to sex, I consider myself bi. My main attraction lies in females, mainly getting pleasured by much more well endowed guys than myself. Submitting to the woman and becoming femanized are strictly sexual desires of mine. I'm very masculine but like exploring that side of myself

Haha well I'm straight as an arrow when it comes to everything in life. However, when it comes to sex, I consider myself bi. My main attraction lies in females, mainly getting pleasured by much more well endowed guys than myself. Submitting to the woman and becoming femanized are strictly sexual desires of mine. I'm very masculine but like exploring that side of myself
At least you admit you’re bi ;)

Back