Cum Patch Under Wife

OlderCouple88

Couple
From
UK
I loved watching my lovely wife in action.
During one of Her largest BBC gangbangs, this was in or near Tottenham England, There were 4 White couples and a very large number of black studs all extremely well hung.
During the course of the night She was being filled in every opening , and I must say putting on an amazing performance, I bent down to watch the cocks going in and out of Her and Her movement on them.As I bent down I was joined by one of the black guys, who gave me the thumbs up saying “ She is so Hot man “ , He then proceeded to run His forefinger round the edge of the cum patch that had run out of Her it was,about 18 ins in diameter, and had different viscosities of cum laying there some really thick bits and some just wetting the bedsheet.
That night from 10pm to 4 am I think every guy there fucked Her some twice I cannot remember exactly how many,but it was an awful lot.
On the way home I asked Her,if She enjoyed it ??? “ I absolutely loved it “ were Her words, I am a bit sore though “ I remember kissing Her and could taste there cum in Her mouth.
She never went back though, She found Herself a regular black boyfriend , And saw Him fairly regularly for about 10 Years, He arranged all sorts of adventures for Her. ( See other posts ).
We both are to old for the lifestyle now, ( All good things cum to and end eventually) We are still together and happy getting old together 😜😜🥰

Last edited:
Back