NavyVetBbc

Male
Real Person
From
GA, US
I want a milf/slutwife to slowly suck and taste my black cock between their lips.. I want you to feel every vein I have I want you you to really taste a black cock when I start sucking cumming keep slowly sucking that black seed out of me. Swallow it and go home with it on your breath for the day. I’m Atlanta Georgia. Come suck a Sailors dick.

Attachments

• B97D1A33-D505-4504-90CD-67D286802408.jpeg
    B97D1A33-D505-4504-90CD-67D286802408.jpeg
    363 KB · Views: 254
  • 5C11C17D-AA00-4A75-A15B-4ABF2DF1DD5F.jpeg
    5C11C17D-AA00-4A75-A15B-4ABF2DF1DD5F.jpeg
    209.6 KB · Views: 253
I want a milf/slutwife to slowly suck and taste my black cock between their lips.. I want you to feel every vein I have I want you you to really taste a black cock when I start sucking cumming keep slowly sucking that black seed out of me. Swallow it and go home with it on your breath for the day. I’m Atlanta Georgia. Come suck a Sailors dick.
What a wonderful man you are 😍😋

Love it the moment my wife’s snowballs me her bulls sperm from her mouth to mine

I love to shove my tongue into my husband’s mouth after I take my lover’s load. Even better when I snowball his cum and instead that he swallow it. Then, of course, he has to fluff my BBC hard again so I can have more. I can never get too much. 😊

I love to shove my tongue into my husband’s mouth after I take my lover’s load. Even better when I snowball his cum and instead that he swallow it. Then, of course, he has to fluff my BBC hard again so I can have more. I can never get too much. 😊
Fucking hot !

Back