Cucks who suck and fuck BBC

I am a cuck wannabe and I am obsessed with BBC so much that I posted a craiglist ad and sucked my first bbc a few weeks ago. My wife has no knowledge of this nor has she any experience with BBC but i loved it.

my "bull" wants to fuck me this weekend but i am scared.... need advise please

I am a cuck wannabe and I am obsessed with BBC so much that I posted a craiglist ad and sucked my first bbc a few weeks ago. My wife has no knowledge of this nor has she any experience with BBC but i loved it.

my "bull" wants to fuck me this weekend but i am scared.... need advise please
If you and bbc are interested then what is the problem ? Why you are scared ? Does not make sense

If you are having sex with someone without your wife's knowledge then you are cheating. You need to communicate with her as she is your partner, and needs to be 1st in your life.

If she is ok with your being bisexual then you can continue, if the "Bull" that you are interested in is not gay, then it may work out to be a much better solution of you both sharing Him.

I rarely get fucked but when that happens I make sure that I am douched very clean and there is water soluble lube and condoms. I some times give myself a test fuck with a covered condom to make sure all the water is out of my system. Sorry if that is too graphic, its just better to have that happen alone and not with a partner. Size does count and I have met a few men that I would not attempt to take..........and one time I did try and I was in pain for a week...and I walked funny......... ouch.

Back