Cucks - who are we to set limits?

Frogprince

Male
Gold Member
Don't deceive yourself. If you're a cuck, you've lost control of boundaries.

He wants to raw dog your wife? Not your decision.

He wants her to get off birth control and have her deliver a baby you need to take care of? Not your decision.

Clean out her asshole after a major load going in? You're on the clock.

She wants to eat his asshole and suck his balls? You've got no say.

Be a good cuck to your Bull first and foremost, and to your wife secondly.

If you're in, you have to be all in.

The first time I got live cucked I was treated to a wonderful experience. My wife is black and she cucked me in front of a bull and hadn’t taken black dick for over a year because we had just had a baby. Our bull tapped his fat cock head on her clit and rubbed up and down until her pussy was gushing. He then slowly penetrated her until he was balls deep and blasted a load after 20 minutes of sloppy wet pounding and white cream and juices flowing in every direction. The bed was covered in her juices and cum. He then came inside her and pulled his cock out and dribbled some cum on her belly before going right back into fucking. His cock was covered with his cum and her cum and he kept pounding and pulled out. He directed me to put my face in her pussy and it was a whole new pussy. Gaped and swollen and full of rich thick juices. I drank and swallowed but the juices never ended. While I was drinking from her fully bloomed flower he was face fucking here and getting about 7 inches down her throat. She immediately moved to tonguing his asshole and sucking his balls before he released a second load all over her face. She demanded I clean every part of her,

Once you've gone down this road, you're a cuck and need to serve.

That's your understanding and experience of cuckolding but not everyone's or even half of everyone's. A cuck is created either invo.luntarily or voluntarily. For those like yourself, who feel you have no control its your decision to remain in the marriage and its your decision to obey or agree to partake to the directions of the bull lover. There are no boundaries simply because the wife & bull don't care what the cucked husband has to say. She's cheating on you and you have 3 choices: leave the "bitch", kick her out, or as you say "man up" to being a cuck.

Voluntary cucking is totally different. The activities of cuckolding can breathe new life into an otherwise stale marriage and its often the cuck who initiates the activities. Its when the boundaries they set for this activity get breached that the voluntary cucking goes awry. The bull may often push the envelop of boundaries to see what control he has, but rest assured, he really controls NOTHING. His benefit is he gets some free, married pussy and walks away knowing or thinking that he once again has "bested" a white boi at sex. If the wife agrees, she may follow him out the door, but if the cucky so desires to stop the cuckolding activities, they'll stop within the confines in his home.

Cuckolding is like a 3-legged stool, it works until one of the legs don't work, then its a hazardous failure.

If you "allow" your wife to participate in sexual activities without your permission, in YOUR home, you are the weak leg of the stool. And the woman you're with isn't worth the salt on your eggs at breakfast. She's only proving you're not the "man of the house". But then, who knows, you may enjoy swallowing another man's porridge and simply tolerate her cheating.

Last edited:
AMEN! The marital bonds between wife & cuckold must be severed.
New intimate bonds will be forged between the wife & bull.
The bull made sure my wife saw me with my face covered with cum.
Not surprisingly, she was grossed-out. It made it easier for her to totally
give herself the the taller, bigger, dominant bull.

I know how you feel. My sister-in-law said to me. "How can you be such a sissy dork? Letting
some black man knock-up your wife and you having to raise the baby?" ...in front of other
family members. "Because he loves his slut wife too much!", my mom said.

Back