Cucks: what is your real most humiliating experience?

Kudalskies

Couple
Mine was as per my request; our bull had me and my wife in a doggy position in front of him to nail us both in the ass one after another. He fucked me first then switched to my wife’s ass and began fucking her. As he was doing her she looked at me and softly said “look at you, you're not a real man… your wife’s ass is getting fucked by a real man right next to you and you’re just waiting to take his cock again in yours”.

Please narrow your comments to a sweet and an erotic humiliating experience that actually happened with you.
Plz. No fantasies or long stories, just a couple of lines at the most of what really happend. Thank you.

4mJBvmam.jpg

Last edited:
I think mine is when our bull put me and my wife in doggy position in front of him to nail us in the ass one after another, my wife looked at me after he was done with me and started doing her, she looked at me and softly said "look at you, you're not a real man, your wife is getting fucked in her ass by another man and your waiting to take it up yours".
OMG that’s sooooo HOT

I think mine is when our bull put me and my wife in doggy position in front of him to nail us in the ass one after another, my wife looked at me after he was done with me and started doing her, she looked at me and softly said "look at you, you're not a real man, your wife is getting fucked in her ass by another man and your waiting to take it up yours".
I thought he did you first. Anyway, that must have been a totally thrilling moment of total emasculation! How wonderful and exciting! Did you cum while she emasculated you?

It was when Pam played with Edwin's big black, almost 11 inch, cock! Within several minutes being fascinated with and examining Edwin's cock, she began to give it small love kisses, starting at its head and ending up at his balls, then all the way back up again. She was pretty well worked up by this time and began to give Edwin a blow job! This was the first black cock to ever pass through her lips. We had been married almost eight years at this point and Pam never ever sucked me off like she was sucking that black monster! She wasn't into very long, let's say five minutes perhaps, when Edwin grasped her head, yelled "I'm cumming! I cumming?", all the while shoving his cock deeper down her throat! I was fully expecting her to gag, or at least pull away, that's what she always did to me anytime, which were few and far between, she gave me a blow job! Instead I noticed her grasp his cock tighter and suck harder! Then the unbelievable and unexpected happened! She not only swallowed his full load of hot cum, she licked every decimetre of his cock and balls in search for any and every molecule of hot cum that may have had escaped her initial swallow! As I've stated in other posts on this site, I was really pissed off, a fact which I later had no difficulty expressing to her! I'm happy to report, Pam has since corrected this injustice and given me great blow jobs since then. Oh, yes, she now swallows ever time!

Last edited:
One night as my wife was doing 69 with one of her bulls, she's on top, she called me and said "come and lick my boyfriend’s asshole". She then lifted his legs up exposing his asshole to me, I came close opened his butt cheeks and began licking it, he had a cute one, I've seen her lick it a couple of times before. She sucked on his cock and rubbed on his balls as I licked.
I felt very humilated but at the same time felt very erotic, licking a guy’s asshole who is also fucking my wife. It was my first time doing it. I also felt embarrassed when my wife was watching me do it and with tongue on his asshole. When we talked about it later, she told me not worry and that she even did more. I asked what, she said she once had him cum with her tongue deep in his asshole, felt the contractions of his asshole on her tongue as he came, something she never did for me and don't think she ever well.
The bull..
cdpnIh4m.png

Last edited:
One night as my wife was doing 69 with her bull she's on top, she called me in the room and told me "come and lick my boyfriends asshole" as she lifted his legs up, began sucking hard on his cock and messaging his balls. I was very humilated licking his asshole as it was my first time doing it. I was embarrassed and humiliated by my wife. She wanted to please him nicely, her pussy was on his mouthy, his cock in hers and now she wanted his asshole messaged by her husband... an ultimate humiliations.
One night we’d been drinking AZ our black friend in his 50’s as we were also was in bed with us , I wasn’t in any shape to fuck but he was having no problems, I watched closeup as usual for awhile , she had a couple orgasms , I lost interest and went to sleep, them still going at it. I awoke to them bouncing me clear out of bed . He said good place for him , kept right on fucking . I awoke to a bj , they fucked all night , she was waking me to go to work. I fucked her , got ready for work and left , they were making out hard as I left , sure they fucked a bunch while I was at work too .

Not overly humiliating but back when I was allowed to fuck my wife she made me wear a condom and didn't even take off her shirt or anything. She layed their browsing tinder and just as I was getting close she pushed me off all excited and showed me the built black man she had matched up with. She was completely disinterested in my tiny cock and ended up hooking up with that guy later that same day.

That's when I realised she was just completely done fucking me

That's terribly humiliating if it actually did happen :D
actually more than once

I am 5-10 250# 5-6" penis on a good day hard

the girl was a BBW - slut...

between how big she was and how big i am at best i could get 2 - 3" inside her

After she had just fucked a BBC and was full of Black seed - well I kind of sort of just would slosh around and barely feel her - she could not feel me enter her

The first time she asked me if i was in yet - the BBC though that was hilarious
after that she would on occasion ask me if i was in yet when it was just us, - she got more and more in SPH

We only play together for a few month.

!!BBW-Creampie-1.jpg

actually more than once

I am 5-10 250# 5-6" penis on a good day hard

the girl was a BBW - slut...

between how big she was and how big i am at best i could get 2 - 3" inside her

After she had just fucked a BBC and was full of Black seed - well I kind of sort of just would slosh around and barely feel her - she could not feel me enter her

The first time she asked me if i was in yet - the BBC though that was hilarious
after that she would on occasion ask me if i was in yet when it was just us, - she got more and more in SPH

We only play together for a few month.

View attachment 2759047
yeah, you wont do any good. best if she cages you and lets your balls fill with sperm until she gets well fucked by a real man with a real cock. Humiliate you with her bull a little more then send you to the toilet to let your sperm out if you're lucky. That would be the way to go.

yeah, you wont do any good. best if she cages you and lets your balls fill with sperm until she gets well fucked by a real man with a real cock. Humiliate you with her bull a little more then send you to the toilet to let your sperm out if you're lucky. That would be the way to go.

sorry not into chastity or denial
love humiliation however...

Come on cucks..
As I cuckold I did and I'm sure most of you had many humilating experiences in your cuckolding journey. share it with us

One late night my wife and her bull were making out in our bedroom, she said to me in our native language "He's distracted from you and I want him to fuck me good, get the hell outside and close the door, wait take a dildo with you and stick it your ass until I call you, take the black one". I humiliatingly did as she said.

me and the black one
QpmCkuAm.jpg

Last edited:
One time my wife was getting fucked by her boyfriend in our bedroom, I don't know what I was doing but she looks at me and in our native language tells me "He's distracted from you and he's not able to fuck me good, get the hell outside and close the door. wait take a dildo with you and stick it your ass until we call you, the black one".
O M G moment for definite. knew what she wanted and determined to get it

Reactions: wit
Two come to mind. Not being allowed to touch myself until they were done, then being allowed to jerk off while they laughed. Second would be having the bull pull out and cum all over my penis.

Back