Cucks - that moment when

you realize black men are superior -

Are you ashamed? Hurt ? Embarrassed ? Turned on ?

How did it happen ?

Superior is always relative to the environment and circumstance but relevant nevertheless . In the showers at boot camp . Very few black guys where I grew up ( way back when ) That's changed now . All the races at boot camp .
Some black guys were just massive . But NOT ALL the black guys . Massive guys always talked about how many white girls they fucked . These guys were big ( over 6 ft4in ) . ex football players . Kept saying once a white girl has had black cock , she wont look at a white man for sex . I was clueless about what he was talking about so it sort of went over my head at the time . Later , in bars etc , I could see how "successful" the black men were with the women. Most of the white guys just got ******* .

Their superiority in action

Reminds me of the bar scene in the movie "The Perfect Storm" where the black guy takes the hot blonde up to a room and the white fishermen sit drinking at the bar . The young white fisherman complains about not get girls . One older fisherman says something like to the young white fisherman , "you dont have the equipment he has "
Interesting that they put that in a movie like The Perfect Storm .

Nice uhura/Kirk reference
Latest STAR TREK has Uhura and Spock ..... Black and Vulcan ... Given we cant decide if UFOs are real yet , IR relationships between Earthlings and ET are another stretch . Bible says the "fallen" angels breeding earth women created the giants so maybe we are going full circle here . How long can you tread water ?

Superior is always relative to the environment and circumstance but relevant nevertheless . In the showers at boot camp . Very few black guys where I grew up ( way back when ) That's changed now . All the races at boot camp .
Some black guys were just massive . But NOT ALL the black guys . Massive guys always talked about how many white girls they fucked . These guys were big ( over 6 ft4in ) . ex football players . Kept saying once a white girl has had black cock , she wont look at a white man for sex . I was clueless about what he was talking about so it sort of went over my head at the time . Later , in bars etc , I could see how "successful" the black men were with the women. Most of the white guys just got ******* .
I think in unavoidable situations like boot camp smaller black men have no way around it. In places like gym, I don't doubt there are smaller black men they just don't show them. They already have the BBC "rep" and see other black guys who live up to the rep.
With us white guys the peer group has plenty of company if you have a small penis so you don't have any kind of pressure getting naked.

Massive shoulders, pectorals, 6 pack abs, etc. Yeah, I feel intimidated. She agreeing with them and sidelining me on everything. Yeah, I feel inferior. Me painting her toe nails and she turning and stretching her head back to kiss her bullz, drawing afterwards a bright and lascivious smile she never gave to me? Yeah, I feel emasculated. And still, it feels all so right...

When my wife and I used to have sex (years ago now) she would yawn and look bored and sometimes even talk about how her day at work went. She never came close to cumming.

In contrast, Black men make her scream, beg and cry. For hours on end.

They are on a completely different level to us.

you realize black men are superior -

Are you ashamed? Hurt ? Embarrassed ? Turned on ?

How did it happen ?
Not at all. Black men are NOT superior, they have never been the dominant inventors, explorers, doctors, world leaders, scientists, etc & it took white civilisation to educate them and introduce a better world to them after the burden of slavery.... Yea I accept they have had to fight hard for their own rights but they have also been championed by many whites; remember we are British and in our country we abolished slavery and enforced it globally long before the US and therefore blacks in the UK haven't had as bitter struggle although I do accept that until modern times there has always been some endemic racism...
Overview of history complete and before I am pilloried, there are white men with very big dicks but I do agree that there seems to be more black men with VERY big dicks... So in answer to your question I do not feel inferior as I am not, I just don't have a ten inch cock (as a lot of black men do not) and I find it supremely erotic, as does my wife and no doubt it is also the colour contrast, to see my pale skinned and red headed wife submitting to her very dark skinned African lover with his huge cock and balls(we have no interest in meeting mixed race or lighter skinned BBC).
It turns me on hugely when they were together and I would happily share her completely with 'the right guy'. So no, neither hurt, embarrassed or inferior.

Back