Cucks sloppy seconds

It’s the most amazing feeling ever so needless to say. It’s like sticking my nub into a jar of warm thick mayonnaise. She gets zero out of it, but it doesn’t matter to her. She’s gotten all she can get out of it. The pleasure is all for me and me alone at that point. I’d say with sloppy seconds I last about 20-30 seconds on average. If it’s just us and no bull is present, I can go for 4-5 minutes usually

amazing feeling which never stop wanting !!!! usually its 20 mins to half an hour after before I get my treats by then it well down her legs like thick milk when I happen to get in her before the spunk is really visible then the first stroke in and the amazing feeling when you slide nearly all the way out to see your shaft glistening with the undeniable evidence. mmmmm

Just got amazing news. My wife is stopping at her FWB’s this Friday. She told me while we were having dinner. Got butterflies in my stomach. She said she will come home and let me fuck her cum filled pussy before I drive her to her card club. It’s been 5 months since last time but what a way to start off 2020

Back