Cucks rimming bulls during sex

It’s not something I’d ever choose to do, for sure I could have a serious chat with her and have it not happen, but it’s our agreement that I do whatever she says (apart from unprotected sex in the gay saunas she sends me to) - that’s it really.
Whatever floats your boat man. It's something you want to do. Most people don't do things they aren't wanting to do. You could always grow a pair and say "Bitch!!! Are you out of your RABID ASS MIND!!" AND THE FACT THAT YOU GO TO GAY SAUNAS PROVES THAT YOU ARE GAY! But hey "HAPPY WIFE HAPPY LIFE." WITH A DICK IN YOUR ASS AND ONE IN YOUR MOUTH AND YOU LICKING ANOTHER MAN'S ASSHOLE.

Most posts on here are being controlled by extreme fantasy. It is taking cuckolding on this site into the sewer in my opinion.

still gay
Do what you're saying is that sexy jewelry can't make a cuck hubby's ass attractive to you? Well, that's just crazy talk.
Most posts on here are being controlled by extreme fantasy. It is taking cuckolding on this site into the sewer in my opinion.
maybe you're looking at the wrong posts. There's a wide spectrum of posts ranging from the extreme to the mild.

My recommendation is to spend a little while here. You'll likely find something here you like. And if not, at least there's lots of pics/vids of hot black guys.

Whatever floats your boat man. It's something you want to do. Most people don't do things they aren't wanting to do. You could always grow a pair and say "Bitch!!! Are you out of your RABID ASS MIND!!" AND THE FACT THAT YOU GO TO GAY SAUNAS PROVES THAT YOU ARE GAY! But hey "HAPPY WIFE HAPPY LIFE." WITH A DICK IN YOUR ASS AND ONE IN YOUR MOUTH AND YOU LICKING ANOTHER MAN'S ASSHOLE.

If I was gay id go to gay saunas by myself. The reality is that I’ve agreed to do what she tells me to do, even if it involves sucking her boyfriend’s cock.

GAY OR NOT I WOULD DO ANYTHING TO HELP HER GET FUCKED GOOD AND PROPER, RIM HIM SUCK HIM AND MOST OF ALL CLEAN LOVELY WELL FUCKED PUSSY WHEN HE FINISHED FILLING IT UP.GET'S MY LITTLE IMPOTENT DICK TWITCHING AS I WRITE THIS.

If I was gay id go to gay saunas by myself. The reality is that I’ve agreed to do what she tells me to do, even if it involves sucking her boyfriend’s cock.
LMAO USE WHATEVER AGREEMENT YOU WANT TO STAY IN THE CLOSET. IT'S JUST A FACT, THAT WHEN A MAN HAS SEX WIITH ANOTHER MAN, THAT'S CALLED BEING GAY. You aren't being ****** to do anything against your will. You are a willing participant in everything you claim you are engaging in. You like DICKS lol. Be proud of your HOMOSEXUALITY.

LMAO USE WHATEVER AGREEMENT YOU WANT TO STAY IN THE CLOSET. IT'S JUST A FACT, THAT WHEN A MAN HAS SEX WIITH ANOTHER MAN, THAT'S CALLED BEING GAY. You aren't being ****** to do anything against your will. You are a willing participant in everything you claim you are engaging in. You like DICKS lol. Be proud of your HOMOSEXUALITY.

Whatever dude

I’m going to be made to do this in the next couple of weeks. Never done anything like that before and not looking forward to it, but it’s what they want.
Does anyone else find this so erotic and hot? The thought of a cuck licking the ass of a bull while he fucks the cucks woman is such a fantasy for me. It’s so hard to find any pictures or videos of this! Anyone else turned on the the idea?
As long as we all take nice hot clean showers first, YES! The cucks tongue will put the Bull in overdrive. His thrusting and passion will be magnified and explosive for the Hot Wife. Again, everyone wins. Cuckold: further emasculation satisfaction. Bull: increased heat and passion of the fucking. Hot Wife: greater lust and passion of her lover leads to greater satisfaction for her.

As a bi man I don't see the big deal, as I've mentioned earlier, I love doing it, our bull loves receiving it, and my wife loves watching it. If its clean and consenting... i'm not even sure I feel humiliated doing it. If you've never seen how hard a man can cum while fucking your wife, push your tongue in his ass to add to his pleasure. Trust me, its an orgasm he'll never forget.. and you'll have a fuckbuddy for as long as you want him :)

Back