Cucks rimming bulls during sex

I have done this willingly, just did it not asked to do it.
Its amazingly hot and acnassive turn on. It gave him a lot of pleasure, which is what I wanted to do for him.
After all, he was giving my wife what I never could.

I have done it/ did it many times with our regular bull we had a couple of years ago. I desperately wanted to at the beginning and just didn't know how to ask or approach it. The funny thing was, it was our bull's wife who suggested it after I told her how much I love rimming ass, she asked him, he said absolutely, and it became a regular addition to our play.

I’m going to be made to do this in the next couple of weeks. Never done anything like that before and not looking forward to it, but it’s what they want.
Lol. You said made to do it. Being ****** to perform any sexual act either but threat, *******, or coercion is *******!! You are an adult and a consenting adults. IT'S SOMETHING THAT YOU WANT TO DO!!! STOP LYING SISSY!!!

Lol. You said made to do it. Being ****** to perform any sexual act either but threat, *******, or coercion is *******!! You are an adult and a consenting adults. IT'S SOMETHING THAT YOU WANT TO DO!!! STOP LYING SISSY!!!

It’s not something I’d ever choose to do, for sure I could have a serious chat with her and have it not happen, but it’s our agreement that I do whatever she says (apart from unprotected sex in the gay saunas she sends me to) - that’s it really.

Back