Cucks rimming bulls during sex

We have been in our hotel room along with three to five black men. Once the clothes come off the fucking and sucking begins. After the initial fucking died down the black guy that kinda controlled us enjoyed showing his black friends the control he had over this young white couple. My wife's bull would be on top of her fucking her pussy or asshole. While he fucked my wife the other black men were standing around watching, jacking off, fingering her asshole, and calling my wife and me some very filthy names. The black man fucking my wife says ' ok white boy get to work so I can dump a big load in your wife's pussy. Getting to work really ment eat my asshole out so I will dump big load in your wife's pussy. At first he would just lay there deep in my wife's pussy and I would spread his ass cheeks and start licking his butt crack. The black guys gathered watching went nuts hooping and hollering call me fagget, freak and butt hole licker. The black man fucking my wife started picking up speed slamming that black cock in her and me trying to keep licking his asshole. He finally put my wife on all fours with me under her pussy. I would have a front row seat to watch this black man dump a load in my wife. I enjoyed watching as the black dick would witch and jerk as he shot off in my wife. His hairy black nut sack would draw up as his cum spilled into my wife's young white body. Normally after the show from the black bull and me the other black men wanted the same treatment.

Already did it, I was under them fucklicking when he stopped and told me if I could lick his ass, I hesitated few seconds but went for it and rimmed him for around 20 seconds, the taste is awfull but I loved the excitment of doing it and he also liked it so if he asks me again I would do it

Back