cucks hard.

That's is now one of the reasons she keeps me locked up when she is having sex with one of her guys. Whether she makes me listen outside the bedroom door or let's me watch. It was primarily a simple way of tourturing me but she has learned that me getting orgasms cools me down. She doesn't want that so it adds another layer to her motivation. She wants me leaking cum without touching myself because that seriously turns her on. You lot who get "sloppy seconds", you're lucky as hell. I am not even allowed to touch her whenever she is wearing something sexy or provocetive so sloppy seconds is completely off the table. I seriously don't know how much longer I can keep it up because I am constantly horny, constantly aching, constantly leaking. But I did get to eat her out this weekend which made me crazy to Fuck her.
. The price we pay for a sexy slutty wife. Still , so awesome to watch that BBC sliding deep inside her white pussy , filling her with lots of hot BBC cum , and seeing how she orgasms. Loving all of it. Even better when there are two at once. Susan loves parties with lots of young BBC keeping her satisfied for hours.

AI5QkFr.jpg

Back