cucks hard.

Not our thing freely masturbate while Mandy plays with her bulls and of course there's sloppy 2nds lol
. You could try banding your balls and SWP while her bulls enjoys her bulls. Allows your SWP to swell but keeps your cum in your balls. You stay harder longer which is great while you watch Mandy. Most white husbands cum to soon during nights activities. Most mature white husbands cum only once so the fun ends too soon. Keeping your penis hard and your balls full of cum helps you enjoy the festivities longer. You can still play with your SWP while watching the BBC in Mandys TWP. Later , you can remove the bands to give Mandy your cum if you want.

Not our thing freely masturbate while Mandy plays with her bulls and of course there's sloppy 2nds lol
. Another idea is to get cock rings which also allow your SWP to expand but restrict ejaculation. One cock ring at the base of your SWP and another smaller cock ring just behind the head of SWP works very well. Also a cock ring around your ball sack keeps your balls tight like a tennis ball. Wearing these during the day keeps your mind on Mandy and BBC.

That's is now one of the reasons she keeps me locked up when she is having sex with one of her guys. Whether she makes me listen outside the bedroom door or let's me watch. It was primarily a simple way of tourturing me but she has learned that me getting orgasms cools me down. She doesn't want that so it adds another layer to her motivation. She wants me leaking cum without touching myself because that seriously turns her on. You lot who get "sloppy seconds", you're lucky as hell. I am not even allowed to touch her whenever she is wearing something sexy or provocetive so sloppy seconds is completely off the table. I seriously don't know how much longer I can keep it up because I am constantly horny, constantly aching, constantly leaking. But I did get to eat her out this weekend which made me crazy to Fuck her.

View media item 199038I'm not small but I'm not allowed to stretch out any more. Making me crazy
. Picture shows you banded at the base. Put another band or cock ring just behind the head of your cock. Put another band around your balls so they are tight like a tennis ball. Wear the bands a few days. You will think about fucking her all day. You cock will stay hard. You will be well motivated when her BBC friend is fucking her. You will learn how not to be crazy as all this will soon be normal for you as it is for me and many other white husbands today.

That's is now one of the reasons she keeps me locked up when she is having sex with one of her guys. Whether she makes me listen outside the bedroom door or let's me watch. It was primarily a simple way of tourturing me but she has learned that me getting orgasms cools me down. She doesn't want that so it adds another layer to her motivation. She wants me leaking cum without touching myself because that seriously turns her on. You lot who get "sloppy seconds", you're lucky as hell. I am not even allowed to touch her whenever she is wearing something sexy or provocetive so sloppy seconds is completely off the table. I seriously don't know how much longer I can keep it up because I am constantly horny, constantly aching, constantly leaking. But I did get to eat her out this weekend which made me crazy to Fuck her.
. With Susan. I am horny and hard all the time. The BBC sex is very stimulating but it is also wonderful that Susan is naked most of the time. She has a great body with nice ass and big boobs. Her black friends want her naked so most of the time all she is wearing is her QOS tattoos and jewelry. Nipple rings. Navel jewel. Clit ring. Shaved pussy.

. With Susan. I am horny and hard all the time. The BBC sex is very stimulating but it is also wonderful that Susan is naked most of the time. She has a great body with nice ass and big boobs. Her black friends want her naked so most of the time all she is wearing is her QOS tattoos and jewelry. Nipple rings. Navel jewel. Clit ring. Shaved pussy.
How long did it take you to get past the crazy stage? At the moment I feel like a balloon with way too much air in it. You have seen her body, when she is walking around the house in tiny green shorts with a pink thong hooked up over her hips, without anything up top, literally naked on top which her amazing tits and this very lusty look on her face.

How long did it take you to get past the crazy stage? At the moment I feel like a balloon with way too much air in it. You have seen her body, when she is walking around the house in tiny green shorts with a pink thong hooked up over her hips, without anything up top, literally naked on top which her amazing tits and this very lusty look on her face.
. That depends on you. Are you an Alpha or a Beta ? She still has clothes however skimpy. Soon she won't wear bras or panties at all and will be naked most evenings. You will be eating lots of pussy almost always cum filled. But this is only the beginning. Long way to go yet.

Thick but short.
I had a Greek mate who fucked my ex-wife once and his cock was identical and my ex loved it.. the minute he showed her she jumped on it straight away. Sadly only did it once, the friendship went a little awkward the next day :( Probably only 5.5" but couldn't believe how thick at the base it was, probably 6" in girth.

I had a Greek mate who fucked my ex-wife once and his cock was identical and my ex loved it.. the minute he showed her she jumped on it straight away. Sadly only did it once, the friendship went a little awkward the next day :( Probably only 5.5" but couldn't believe how thick at the base it was, probably 6" in girth.
. Sometimes called the beer can cock. Very thick but not so long. Women get stretched and can ride it vigorously. Lots of orgasms as lots of contact with clitoris.

. Sometimes called the beer can cock. Very thick but not so long. Women get stretched and can ride it vigorously. Lots of orgasms as lots of contact with clitoris.
Yeah, she was pretty ******* at the time, we all were, but I remember her lowering herself onto it, and just sat there for probably a minute or two without really moving and took in the feeling:)

Yeah, she was pretty ******* at the time, we all were, but I remember her lowering herself onto it, and just sat there for probably a minute or two without really moving and took in the feeling:)
. Often , these thick cocks are also long. Sometimes too long for some women so they don't get the full benefit of the thickness.

Back