CUCKOLDS WATCHING THEIR WIVES, part 2

These are some fantastic pics showing exactly how it should be for white couples sexual activity. The black guy(s) are getting the white wives pussy while the hubby is beatin his own off. The sexual activity for the married white wife remains actually normal as she continues getting her satisfaction, the only difference for her is that it's with the black man instead of her hubby.
As for the black mans sexual situations he can still pound his black pussy plus that of some white wives to boot and the big difference falls on the white hubby as he is reduced down to viewing his wife receiving her release while he must provide his own for himself. NICE.
That is just how our sessions go when my wife’s black bull comes over to fuck her. I watch, film, J/O while he pounds her pussy all around the house and when they are finally done after 2-3 hours. I then will eat her cream pie and sometimes she lets me fuck her and sloppy seconds after her bill is my favorite sex!ADEB39FB-508E-41AF-A846-31E859E0392C.png

Here's a side-view shot of the same baby-making session.

It shows the incredibly sexy supple thrusting action of my buddy building to orgasm and my cum-thirsty wife fucking loving it.

The clip repeats following a brief blackout of the screen.
Last night my buddy and I watched the video right through three times while his wife was upstairs in our bedroom breast-feeding my baby boy.

The video shows him in the middle of fucking my then-wife to make one of their three babies more than four years ago. While watching it last night I was unexpectedly suddenly stricken with the terrible angst I felt when I was watching the actual fuck cruelly close-up. Last night I vividly remembered how shocked I was at the time by the sight of my wife's wedding ring on her left hand which was urgingly caressing my buddy's back and right flank and rhythmically clenching butt-cheek as he manfully thrust his cock into her again and again and again in the inimitable beautifully free-flowing supple and intensely orgasmogenic way he always fucks her to this very day.

I think it was during that particular fuck that I realized my wife had fallen in love with my buddy and that I was losing her. In the morning, after my buddy had fucked her twice again, my wife, sort of apologetically, very gently told me that my hunch was in fact 100% correct. I was devastated but didn't protest or breath a word to her or my buddy about it.

In the making of that particular video, the breathtaking spectacle of my buddy finishing in my wife and her responding so powerfully to him completely blew my mind and I dropped the camcorder on the bed and finished stroking myself off, lobbing my load all over my buddy's right flank.

On feeling me spurting all over his waist and butt my buddy orgasmed in unison with me. It wasn't until the three of us were coming down from our orgasms that I saw that the wedding ring on my wife's hand was hanging with thick gobs of my spunk. But all I could think about in my post-orgasmic trance was the vastly more copious load my buddy had pumped into back of my wife's vagina while I was in the body-wrenching throes of voyeuristic *******.

Ever since I first saw a boy fucking a girl (classmates of mine both aged 15) I have believed there is nothing more beautiful than the sight of well-built men and women naked in each others' arms, their passionately interthrusting bodies truly artfully enacting the divine Dance of Life.

I still experience every lovemaking between my beautiful buddy and my equally beautiful ex as intensely and often unexpectedly more sexually arousingly as I did their very first fuck.

I firmly believe that the test and hallmark of truly beautiful things and acts is that they never lessen in their aesthetic and erotic impacts on us no matter how often we behold them, but somehow in mysterious and myriad ways they manifest more breathtakingly every time we do.

Last edited:
Back