Cuckolds: Any Accidental Cage Exposures?

It wasn't accidental but it was unforeseen by me. My wife's BBC took us to a xxx rated theater and while he was fucking her in front of about 10 guys, us standing around watching him fuck my wife, he told me to drop my pants and show everyone my caged dick. A guy asked me if she was really my wife and then said that HIS wife cages him sometimes. I was a bit embarrassed but at the same time excited and proud, both that others had seen me caged and also that everyone knew my wife was BBC owned.

Had a close call one time. Went to a dance club. She had me wear a cage that evening. As we were going in, they were using the wand metal detectors. I panicked a bit thinking "oh *******". Fortunately it was busy and he quickly waved over my crotch but it didn't catch the metal from the cage. So I was able to go in without having to "explain" the metal underneath. Whew.

It wasn't accidental but it was unforeseen by me. My wife's BBC took us to a xxx rated theater and while he was fucking her in front of about 10 guys, us standing around watching him fuck my wife, he told me to drop my pants and show everyone my caged dick. A guy asked me if she was really my wife and then said that HIS wife cages him sometimes. I was a bit embarrassed but at the same time excited and proud, both that others had seen me caged and also that everyone knew my wife was BBC owned.
Very similar experience here but I did find it humiliating to stand there with my caged cock glaringly exposed. Fortunately, no one made any disparaging comments.

My wife bbc has me in my cage while only wearing panties and bra in front of his friends

Had a close call one time. Went to a dance club. She had me wear a cage that evening. As we were going in, they were using the wand metal detectors. I panicked a bit thinking "oh *******". Fortunately it was busy and he quickly waved over my crotch but it didn't catch the metal from the cage. So I was able to go in without having to "explain" the metal underneath. Whew.
What a close call, i bet it was exciting for you too!

I wore a Holytrainer, size small or even nano, transparent with pink flakes.
Normally, as a beta, I sit down to pee (as I always do at home) and in public go into the cubicle to do so.
That evening I was out, at a club or something, drinking a little as usual. When I had to go to the toilet to pee, out of habit I went straight to the urinals and tried to relieve myself. A brief moment later I realized that I was standing there with cage and right next to me, to my left and right, were two seasoned men. On my right, I could tell just from the position of his hand that he must have huge genitals. I was shocked because I was standing there in the cage trying to pee cleanly. To this day I don't know whether the men noticed anything.
But as soon as I left the men's room and the girls and women waiting in line in front of the women's room seemed to be looking right at me, in the face, I flinched and probably blushed.
For the women it must have looked strange and even irritating.
On the other hand, a young Brazilian woman and online acquaintance who regarded me more as a pay pig and used to abuse me this way once told me that women can tell from a "man" at first glance whether he is a sissy or anything similar subm.. You would have a seventh sense for it, so to speak. And that's exactly how I felt at that moment.

Back