Cuckolding increase?

... It also does not mean the white male is emasculated in the process...
I agree with your post but I wanted to comment on that. Even if a white male partner is part of the equation I don't see why it has to be an emasculating and humiliating situation for him. It's only sex and it's supposed to be fun and enhance your (sex) life. Nothing wrong with including others in your sex life if that's what a couple wants.

I agree with your post but I wanted to comment on that. Even if a white male partner is part of the equation I don't see why it has to be an emasculating and humiliating situation for him. It's only sex and it's supposed to be fun and enhance your (sex) life. Nothing wrong with including others in your sex life if that's what a couple wants.

Well, ultimately it's about perspective. In the context of biology and evolutionary dynamics, to me it's hard not to think of cuckoldry as interracial power-play.

There is cuckolding and then there is hotwifing.

And hotwifing is what has been on the increase. And that is more a symptom of the collapse of marriage and its increasing irrelevance for those in their 20's and 30's.

Reactions: wit
And that is more a symptom of the collapse of marriage and its increasing irrelevance for those in their 20's and 30's.
don't think so.... I think since women have been in the workforce more and becoming a lot more... out going?... they are the ones that are now doing the chasing... more so than the men... we opened that door when we shoved them out into the workforce....now they see/talk/ and pursue... things are a lot more open than they used to be... I worked with a young 20 year old that was engaged and "played" and din't quit after she got married... don't know if hub knew or not... but times are changing

years ago the wife stayed home and got very little expose to what's going on... except with a few close friends and family.... and they are not going to open those eyes like a few different personalities at work

don't think so.... I think since women have been in the workforce more and becoming a lot more... out going?... they are the ones that are now doing the chasing... more so than the men... we opened that door when we shoved them out into the workforce....now they see/talk/ and pursue... things are a lot more open than they used to be... I worked with a young 20 year old that was engaged and "played" and din't quit after she got married... don't know if hub knew or not... but times are changing

years ago the wife stayed home and got very little expose to what's going on... except with a few close friends and family.... and they are not going to open those eyes like a few different personalities at work
Part of that is true. When a woman has economic opportunities, marriage is an option.

And as more woman earn more than their spouses, they are going to feel the sting of alimony. LOL.

Statistically IR relationships are on the increase, decade on decade. It's not going to suddenly stop, it will only increase, especially with the dramatic and irreversible demographic changes presently taking place.

The continuing psychological warfare against white males is also having an undeniably emasculating effect, which helps pave the way for sexual genocide by BBC.

A huge majority of people who will never date outside of their race? Now is that a claim that you can support with evidence, or just wishful thinking? Personally, I would LOVE if this was true for white women, but the sad reality is that most women, at the very least, would not rule out a relationship purely based on race and would happily become sperm depositories for black men under the right circumstances.
That's why I love my wife!

4013452_f076a19.jpg 3 (5).jpg

Not sure if it is increasing or if it is easier to find other like minded people because of sites like this one.
It's increasing because you can read more about it and it's easier to find partners.

Also the number of white couples who have black babies by the bull is increasing. People can help and encourage each other to overcome fear and breed interracially.

928010732.jpg tumblr_lsu5itu3Sk1qhqafco1_500.jpg

There's a lot of race blending going on even as we speak, everywhere. Maybe some can't see the forest for the trees, but over time, many races will simply blend themselves out. Its a slow process, however, when measured against one person's life expectancy. I imagine we're looking at many lifetimes before it becomes noticeable, and then, because of the slow process it took to get there, no one in the future will really care or give it second thought. As the Borg on Star Trek use to say ... "resistance is futile". Our only hope should be that some additional intelligence is passed along with all the race blending going on. :rolleyes:

View attachment 1105019

Mac, you realize that beautiful Negro males have very low IQs right?

Not that I care. I just love Black men when they are fucking and coming in my tight white pussy. I don't care about birthing high IQ awkward looser white babies.

I want my baby to be Black and powerful. Intelligence just doesn't mean much to me as long as I have air conditioning and electricity.

Not that I care. I just love Black men when they are fucking and coming in my tight white pussy. I don't care about birthing high IQ awkward looser white babies.

I want my baby to be Black and powerful. Intelligence just doesn't mean much to me as long as I have air conditioning and electricity.

As a Black Financial Analyst and Computer Software Engineer with an IQ over 100, I don’t think we should judge or generalize. You are going to get variations of different IQ ranges within groups of all races.

Grew up in a very multicultural environment among people with different background and don’t understand the need to categorize and label people. The media, especially the internet makes it worse with the stereotypes they encourage. I think "The Powers That Be" don’t mind the general public being divided against each other.

Because of human nature, there is probably always going to be some division of people...never a perfect unity. B2w members and society as a whole are from all walks of life. At least we can treat others whom we consider ‘different’ with some mutual respect.

As a Black Financial Analyst and Computer Software Engineer with an IQ over 100, I don’t think we should judge or generalize. You are going to get variations of different IQ ranges within groups of all races.

Grew up in a very multicultural environment among people with different background and don’t understand the need to categorize and label people. The media, especially the internet makes it worse with the stereotypes they encourage. I think "The Powers That Be" don’t mind the general public being divided against each other.

Because of human nature, there is probably always going to be some division of people...never a perfect unity. B2w members and society as a whole are from all walks of life. At least we can treat others whom we consider ‘different’ with some mutual respect.

White Bois are weak, inferior, little nubs. They can never please a woman like a powerful successful beautiful Black man with a huge African Cock swinging between his legs. I absolutely judge white Bois as, worthy only to be cuckolds, and have profound respect, even adoration for the superior and very sexy Black man who always knows how to dominate and thrill me! That's just who I am, no disrespect to any wonderful Black Real Man, intended!

Just imagine it, higher IQs and that awkward poor white Bois, a great career, and a huge Black Jungle vine!

White Bois are weak, inferior, little nubs. They can never please a woman like a powerful successful beautiful Black man with a huge African Cock swinging between his legs. I absolutely judge white Bois as, worthy only to be cuckolds, and have profound respect, even adoration for the superior and very sexy Black man who always knows how to dominate and thrill me! That's just who I am, no disrespect to any wonderful Black Real Man, intended!

Just imagine it, higher IQs and that awkward poor white Bois, a great career, and a huge Black Jungle vine!

What you are stating comes with an entire set of stereotypes, fueled by racist ideology. You are basically stating the same thing as in your previous post, except for adding additional words.

This is a plain ignorant statement.

Your posts are nothing less than disturbing. I've heard of closet racists but you just threw open that bifold door and strode right out. Your stereotype of black men sounds like it came straight out of a David Duke pamphlet and your concept of white men is just pathetic. I'm not sure if you're living in realistic times or your posts were merely for attention, either way judging and stereotyping people merely by the shades of their skin displays your true ignorance.

Last edited:
Your posts are nothing less than disturbing. I've heard of closet racists but you just threw open that bifold door and strode right out. Your stereotype of black men sounds like it came straight out of a David Duke pamphlet and your concept of white men is just pathetic. I'm not sure if you're living in realistic times or your posts were merely for attention, either way judging and stereotyping people merely by the shades of their skin displays your true ignorance.

Who is David Duke?

Unlikely unless white male ownership of business and property goes down like what happened in South Africa. In the U.S. I think white boys can secure themselves a girlfriend for the near future cause they just have so much more $$$.

Black boys are of course the alpha males and will dominate the future generations in relationships/fatherhood.
Fatherhood? Most black ******* don't know their fathers. Maybe white whores will learn that its not worth 5 min of fun to be tied done with a bastard baby the ******* has no intention of raising. Alpha male? Not even close.

Back