Cuckolded with Love

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
She stood up and he had to reach under that brief skirt to work her panties down over her thighs. The seductive garment's crotch was very damp. In no hurry, she had him undress her completely. Then she stretched out on her back on the bed and had him kneel between her parted legs. He could see the evidence of her recent sexual encounter. His cock became rock hard even if it only measured a few inches. Kate ordered him to stroke her thighs and kiss her stomach. He was so worked up he felt dizzy. She said, "The way I finished with Damon was sooooo good but now I need a gentler touch. It's your turn to please me, husband dearest. You're allowed to give me pleasure, but not the way he did." She sighed at the thought of what was to come. "So get your mouth down there and take your time giving me a long licking and a warm wet finish. Get busy, lover. You can make me feel great and clean me up at the same time." She paused before adding, "If I'm not being too mean." What could he say. All she was doing was fulfilling his fantasies. Well, that and making sure she had a fully satisfying evening. He pressed his lips to the center of her womanhood for several seconds before pulling away slightly to say, "I'll do whatever you tell me to, Kate. I love you." "And I love you. I always will. But for right now get your tongue busy and show me how far you're willing to go to prove that love."

1.jpg

Back