Cuckold...

It really depends on the man. Some guys just get very excited sexually over the idea of their wife having sex (more or less openly) with other men. For many it is a strange dichotomy of sexualizing and element of fear. The idea that your woman is being taken by another man, someone occasionally more dominate than you, perhaps better equipped in the dick department, maybe he kisses better, fucks her better. Perhaps it is the adulation of a new sexual relation for the wife. Sometimes, just the thrill of a one night stand with permission.

For me, when my wife was with another man in public, in a place where people we knew might see her with another man and I as a third puts you mentally in almost a sexual trance. Knowing her sexuality is primal. . and controls you. The idea that other men might be laughing behind your back at the idea of my wife servicing another man, AND knowing she was available.

Bobbi decided early on in our relationship that she had a fantasy about black men. I thought it was damn sexy. She had a couple of one timers, and a couple of regulars. It never caused a problem in our relationship and when I though about it through the day, never ceased to leave me semi hard and excited mentally.
Oh ok.. Damn..thx for the reply

Cuckold is typically the man who doesn't have sex with other women but he allows his wife/GF to fuck other men. Also, he licks out the guys semen from her pussy.

Hotwife is very similar, except her husband usually doesn't partake in sexual activity. He will either watch or hear her with another man. This is me and done it a few times.

I'm totally straight but do love the feeling of immediate "sloppy seconds" where the next guy (me) slips into her pussy after the previous guy has came inside her. It may sound horrible but trust me it feels amazing.

Cuckold is typically the man who doesn't have sex with other women but he allows his wife/GF to fuck other men. Also, he licks out the guys semen from her pussy.

Hotwife is very similar, except her husband usually doesn't partake in sexual activity. He will either watch or hear her with another man. This is me and done it a few times.

I'm totally straight but do love the feeling of immediate "sloppy seconds" where the next guy (me) slips into her pussy after the previous guy has came inside her. It may sound horrible but trust me it feels amazing.
straight after is amazing yes your so right

TTSpartan,

I cannot totally agree with you. Granted, cuckoldry and hotwifery are unique sexual kinks, but just becasue a guy is interested in cuckoldry does not mean he does NOT have sex with his wife. Granted, there is a lot of BS in most of the stories, but that is not the reality of the situation.

In Hotwifery, it is the same sort of situation. Just becasue the woman tends to have more freedom to engage lovers, does not mean the husband does not participate.

I totally agree though, that sloppy seconds are a sexual thrill beyond compare.

Why freaks? Surely you have sucked dick and had it in mouth and down your throat? Why shouldn't he have cum to swallow especially from his wife or gf pussy. He also shojld enjoy a cock in his mouth just like you.
Today ALL ate equal. Some jist mor than others. Don't critisise it until you have tried it.
I meant freaks in a good way..I ain't said *******..I ain't judging...yo if a man likes to have a dick down his throat..enjoy..cuz I do..

Sometimes we dont get to watch too.. like me, wife not comfortable with it. Fantasy and reality are both different i guess.
Oh well that sucks..what is it she not comfortable about u watching.cuz clearly she's comfortable fckn someone else ..naw?? Just asking

I can see how some people have different opinions on the classification of cuckold/hotwife
for 7 yrs my wife was encouraged by me after I caught her cheating to fuck other men at that time I had never heard the term cuckold and I just thought I was a bit odd wanting her to be fucked by someone else, probably that wasn't helped by the number of times she her self would comment and ask why I liked her fucked, and over the following 6 months she became more sure of herself and more vocal and telling me how big some guy was and how well he had just fucked her etc, one night she had come home covered in love bites and absolutely wrecked and exhausted and said what probably many have been told "I cant even fell you in me"
over the following months she saw more and more of this guy and went on and on about how his curved cock touched her in places where no one ever reached before, I found my self getting so turned on with the sort of humiliation she was putting me through.
in the end it was me wanting her fucked by him as much as she wanted it
so this is probably around the time when she came home and told me that she had told him I knew about her seeing him, when he asked her if she could make an excuse to go away with him, resulting in her saying "he knows anyway so I will tell him I'm going"
he than asked her if I was a "cuckold"
that was the first time I had heard the term

she had become perhaps more over confident with what she could get away with me, and I probably had been so immersed in her fucking around and how I wanted more and more, she no doubt exploited this freedom and it was becoming more and more frequent the times she met him, even to the point he was calling during his lunch break at home which due to the time allowed and him spending 10 mins each way travelling from his work meant he was calling and she knew he was going to be round she would be waiting for him dressed in stockings and heels naked except for a skimpy dressing gown, and she would tell me how she would be watching for him to pull up she would often be spread in the armchair legs over the arms, and he would be straight up her within minutes of walking in, 10 mins fucking her with his jeans around his ankles and he was soon on his way back to work
she told me how horny she would feel for next hour often feeling so horny she would play with her self rubbing his cum over her clit orgasming perhaps twice more.
she knew when I came home I would want to hear everything and often stayed in the same stockings and heels until I did
She certainly knew how to play with me to get her own way, and before knew she would be saying "Is it ok if I go out tonight hes asked me to go to his flat as his flatmate was going out" of course highly aroused I would agree, (in fact I would probably agreed to anything in that state}
Things went on like this for over 6 months, the frequency of their dates increasing almost to the point it was nearly every night, even when she was on her periods she was still meting him, using this as a reason to still see him saying this was her safest time
I knew she was giving him exactly what he wanted and finally I started to realise things were getting out of hand, and I questioned her feelings towards me one night when she had come home far later than we agreed, and several times stayed out all night ringing me in the morning to collect her.
We rowed a lot and I started stopping her meeting him so much, but would weaken again missing the excitement it all gave me.
One night she stayed out all night and at lunchtime on a Sunday she still had not come home. I knew where his flat was and had to suffer the humiliation of going there
When I knocked on the door another chap who I guessed was his flat mate answered, and looked quite surprised, after telling him I was looking for her, he said he would have a look, 2 mins later he came back and smirked she will be there in 5 mins she getting dressed now
I went back to the car my face burning with embarrasement and waited. she came out about 10 mins later telling me she was sorry and she had fallen asleep
The journey home was spent with us rowing, and of course despite this I wanted to fuck her as soon as we got in the house.
Her being akward and stubborn resisted me for a while until things cooled down and I had my way
I kept asking her about the flatemate there, and she said he was there this morning but he hadn't been there last night when they fell a sleep
All the warnings were there I suppose due to the way she was behaving, but I chose to ignore them in hindsight as I was so hooked on the fucking she was having and my own sort fetish being fed by sex after with her
I let things carry on hoping things would sort themselves out for another few months, she was staying more and more out all night with him and knew she could more or less get away with what she wanted,
One night she was getting ready to go, and said something innocently which made me think
She said that P---- this flate mate had split up with his girlfriend and was staying in a lot, and that they didn't have this flat to them selves, my mind started buzzing, and I had the idea in my head that perhaps the both were now fucking her
I dropped little questions into conversation hoping to find out something quite innocently, and noticed the hesitation in her replies.
It was only a few nights later, a night during the week she had gone there, ususally weeknights she would come home earlier or get me to collect her.
This one night I collected her and we came straight home, and I followed her in the house, and she was walking across the kitchen and coughed, I was directly behind her and looked in amazement at two huge blobs of spunk on the floor, she turned and looked at me and said "WHOOPS"
I as usual couldn't wait to get my cock in her soon was undressed, as she slipped her dress over her head, and on the edge of the sofa I plunged into her and she lay back, looking down my cock shaft was covered in spunk as it squelched from her, I made some comment about how spunky she was, asking her straight out "HOW MANY COCKS YOU HAD TONIGHT" she cockily replied "WHY DO YOU THINK IVE HAD TEN?
I was tipping my own spunk in her as she grinned at me poking the tip of her tongue out and bucked as she felt mine inside her
Not much was said after, but all the next day it played on my mind as my thought went wild, I was now probably fantasising but convincing my self that she was getting double fucked by these two in the flat

TTSpartan,

I cannot totally agree with you. Granted, cuckoldry and hotwifery are unique sexual kinks, but just becasue a guy is interested in cuckoldry does not mean he does NOT have sex with his wife. Granted, there is a lot of BS in most of the stories, but that is not the reality of the situation.

In Hotwifery, it is the same sort of situation. Just becasue the woman tends to have more freedom to engage lovers, does not mean the husband does not participate.

I totally agree though, that sloppy seconds are a sexual thrill beyond compare.
A cuckold is very simply a husband of an unfaithful wife. Anything else beyond that is an individual kink.

A cuckold is very simply a husband of an unfaithful wife. Anything else beyond that is an individual kink.
how do you define a husband who lets his wife play around then still cheats to some degree ??????
having been sharing/allowing/ encouraging my wife to fuck other men, my feelings and experiences have changed several times over 30 yrs, example of how humiliation/ jealousy/ angst/ and how wife changes always lead to a change in what you want and how you react to that change in behaviour and circumstances
I don't think your statement fits all, we are all in different situations

how do you define a husband who lets his wife play around then still cheats to some degree ??????
having been sharing/allowing/ encouraging my wife to fuck other men, my feelings and experiences have changed several times over 30 yrs, example of how humiliation/ jealousy/ angst/ and how wife changes always lead to a change in what you want and how you react to that change in behaviour and circumstances
I don't think your statement fits all, we are all in different situations
Of course my statement does not fit all. Cuckold is not a lifestyle. It is a word. Individual words have specific meanings. That's why we string a bunch of them together to define complex situations.

she had become perhaps more over confident with what she could get away with me, and I probably had been so immersed in her fucking around and how I wanted more and more, she no doubt exploited this freedom and it was becoming more and more frequent the times she met him, even to the point he was calling during his lunch break at home which due to the time allowed and him spending 10 mins each way travelling from his work meant he was calling and she knew he was going to be round she would be waiting for him dressed in stockings and heels naked except for a skimpy dressing gown, and she would tell me how she would be watching for him to pull up she would often be spread in the armchair legs over the arms, and he would be straight up her within minutes of walking in, 10 mins fucking her with his jeans around his ankles and he was soon on his way back to work
she told me how horny she would feel for next hour often feeling so horny she would play with her self rubbing his cum over her clit orgasming perhaps twice more.
she knew when I came home I would want to hear everything and often stayed in the same stockings and heels until I did
She certainly knew how to play with me to get her own way, and before knew she would be saying "Is it ok if I go out tonight hes asked me to go to his flat as his flatmate was going out" of course highly aroused I would agree, (in fact I would probably agreed to anything in that state}
Things went on like this for over 6 months, the frequency of their dates increasing almost to the point it was nearly every night, even when she was on her periods she was still meting him, using this as a reason to still see him saying this was her safest time
I knew she was giving him exactly what he wanted and finally I started to realise things were getting out of hand, and I questioned her feelings towards me one night when she had come home far later than we agreed, and several times stayed out all night ringing me in the morning to collect her.
We rowed a lot and I started stopping her meeting him so much, but would weaken again missing the excitement it all gave me.
One night she stayed out all night and at lunchtime on a Sunday she still had not come home. I knew where his flat was and had to suffer the humiliation of going there
When I knocked on the door another chap who I guessed was his flat mate answered, and looked quite surprised, after telling him I was looking for her, he said he would have a look, 2 mins later he came back and smirked she will be there in 5 mins she getting dressed now
I went back to the car my face burning with embarrasement and waited. she came out about 10 mins later telling me she was sorry and she had fallen asleep
The journey home was spent with us rowing, and of course despite this I wanted to fuck her as soon as we got in the house.
Her being akward and stubborn resisted me for a while until things cooled down and I had my way
I kept asking her about the flatemate there, and she said he was there this morning but he hadn't been there last night when they fell a sleep
All the warnings were there I suppose due to the way she was behaving, but I chose to ignore them in hindsight as I was so hooked on the fucking she was having and my own sort fetish being fed by sex after with her
I let things carry on hoping things would sort themselves out for another few months, she was staying more and more out all night with him and knew she could more or less get away with what she wanted,
One night she was getting ready to go, and said something innocently which made me think
She said that P---- this flate mate had split up with his girlfriend and was staying in a lot, and that they didn't have this flat to them selves, my mind started buzzing, and I had the idea in my head that perhaps the both were now fucking her
I dropped little questions into conversation hoping to find out something quite innocently, and noticed the hesitation in her replies.
It was only a few nights later, a night during the week she had gone there, ususally weeknights she would come home earlier or get me to collect her.
This one night I collected her and we came straight home, and I followed her in the house, and she was walking across the kitchen and coughed, I was directly behind her and looked in amazement at two huge blobs of spunk on the floor, she turned and looked at me and said "WHOOPS"
I as usual couldn't wait to get my cock in her soon was undressed, as she slipped her dress over her head, and on the edge of the sofa I plunged into her and she lay back, looking down my cock shaft was covered in spunk as it squelched from her, I made some comment about how spunky she was, asking her straight out "HOW MANY COCKS YOU HAD TONIGHT" she cockily replied "WHY DO YOU THINK IVE HAD TEN?
I was tipping my own spunk in her as she grinned at me poking the tip of her tongue out and bucked as she felt mine inside her
Not much was said after, but all the next day it played on my mind as my thought went wild, I was now probably fantasising but convincing my self that she was getting double fucked by these two in the flat

The following weekend I decided to try to establish what was exactly happening and as soon as she left with him I followed in the car parking up after watching them walk in the flat. after sat watching for 20 mins or so I saw her , her bf and the flatemate come out and get in her bfs car and drive off, I followed they went into busy local pub in the town the three walking in together
I couldn't walk in my self but hung around and was able to see the three together drinking and laughing
over three hours passed before I saw them come out and get into taxi, which took them back to the flat.
they all went intogether and the lights came on in what was the living room, the lights only came on in the bathroom which I knew by the glass was the bathroom
I watched for three hours not another light came on in the block, and several times I saw what clearly was a naked person in the bathroom through the frosted glass as the light was left on
I was now convinced that if the three were not having sex they were all at least naked and in the same room. I was now desperate to know what was going on and got out of the car walked around for a bit and found a way to go to the back of the building, all the windows were unlit, but one window had a faint glow of light which I assumed was from an open door in the front room light up
just as I looked around wondering how I could see anything, I saw a ladder lying against a fence, I got the ladder and climbed up carefully and was able to see into the room at front through the open door, Sammy was on the floor with her red heels high in the air and a white ass bouncing between her legs, music was playing and then I saw her BF come and sit on the sofa stroking his cock, this was my first sight of this huge curved cock she had told me so much about, his hand was wanking a clearly impressive piece of meat and she was right in what she had told me, which I hadn't really believed was nearly half as long as my 7 inches again and thick, when he let his cock out of his hand it sprung up like a spring against his belly it had this huge curve like a bow.
as I watched I saw the guys ass move away from her and get from between her legs, she lay there her head rolling from side to side laughing and talking to both either side of her standing, although I couldn't hear anything due to the music there was clearly a healthy banter going on
Her Bf moved down on the floor and his back blocking my view of her he was soon humping her hard holding her legs high in his armpits I then could hear her moaning despite the back ground music but not everything her moans were intermittent but matched what easily could be seen as huge thrusts in her
I watched for 15 mins and ducked out of the window as I saw the one lad walk towards the kitchen and switch the light on to get glass of water
I was worried I would be seen up the ladder and pulled it away lying it back down, and went back to the car
after sitting in the car for an hour I saw it was now past 1.00 am and wondered how long they would be until they had finished
Curiousity got the better of me and I went back around the back getting the ladder I went back for another look, I peered in and saw the light in the kitchen was still on and now Sammy was riding this flatmate and her BF stood getting a blow job, and I watched until I thought again I might be seen and left and went home

I'm thinking about becoming a bull. But idk if I'd like a cuck watching me bang his wife. I'm just unsure .

Our current Bull has me prepare them with fluffing and clitoral stimulation, but after that I must leave and wait outside. When they are done, I get to service both of them in a variety of ways, not all sexual. For a cuckold, not being able to watch adds to what is called cuckold angst. It is one of the pleasures we seek. This is not just about being a voyeur, it's about seeing that the wife is pleased to the maximum.

Mmmmmmm..I think I'm understanding a lil more about this cuckold...I want someone else to watch while I fck my man..n he would have a cam..I wouldn't mind that man watching get wit it too. .wit women involved ..maybe I like like orgys lol

Of course my statement does not fit all. Cuckold is not a lifestyle. It is a word. Individual words have specific meanings. That's why we string a bunch of them together to define complex situations.

Absolutely right! I am a sub-cuckold to a dominant woman who has a dominant Bull. There are submissive women who prefer a dominant Bull and there are women who are looking for more of a fuck buddy. What they all have in common is a husband. Whether that husband is willing to admit to liking it, is in denial or even against it, he is still a cuckold because the wife has taken another man into her bed.

Back