CUCKOLD SHORT STORY

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
The resort boasted a bar, pool, lunch room, a small "night club" of sorts, a lake and several recreational activities. Couples make up a majority of its membership, but singles can also be found there almost any day. One evening, we were sitting alone at a dining room table in the clubhouse. Typically on weekends, the dining area is crowded until the hours grow late. A 22 year-old black guy walked up to our table and asked if he could join us. My wife glanced at me and then said "sure". The young guy was tall and slender. His dark hair was trimmed short and he was very handsome. I knew exactly what my wife was thinking. His name was Jon, and he was halfway through his second year at a local community college. He said he liked to come here on weekends to meet people. After a couple of drinks, we all knew what was going on here and we invited him back to our room.

In the room,my wife and Jon wasted little time getting to know each other. Down to her bra and panties, Marilyn undid his belt and fly. She gasped at his monster cock.

I too was startled and said, "Wow! You're, like, well, huge!" He grinned, "Yeah, I know. I get a lot of looks walking around pool in my speedo."

My wife's eyes darted to his cock. She said, "I apologize for staring. It's so big!"

Marilyn couldn't disguise her excitement. Her nipples stood out like spikes through her bra. Her hips pumped a couple of times in a subtle, lusty roll.

Neither Jon nor I was fooled by her feeble attempt to act cool. And Marilyn, gazing up at the young man's massive - and now throbbing - cock, certainly knew he was more than ready to go. I sat back and slowly stroked my cock while she went down on him.

My wife had sex with several guys before we met and was still fucking another when we had begun dating.

Almost all her dates included oral sex at the end of the evenings; intercourse was saved only for those she considered longer-term prospects.

She had informed me about her past experiences only because I'd asked. She also had told me that the dicks of all but perhaps one were larger and/or longer than my slender five-and-a-half inches. Jon's oversized shaft, though, was easily more than twice my length.

I felt pitiful at the moment.

And, although certainly not as substantial, I was now as hard as that young guy standing over my wife.

Her voice quavering, she said, "Would you rather have me on the bed?"

Jon caught sight of my stiff shaft and nodded affirmatively, saying, "Sounds good to me."

Her hand lingered there for a moment, and then enwrapped his extensive girth. She stroked his cock with unhurried, steady pulls.

He glanced to me as if to ask whether I was upset over this.

I licked my upper lip nodded approvingly.

My wife moaned and wrapped her long legs about his hips.

She knew I liked watching but said to him, "I don't want my husband feeling any jealousy later. So, would you mind if I asked him to guide you in?"

He agreed, perhaps somewhat reluctantly, "Okay." She waved me to the bed.

I sat alongside them at the bed's edge. Marilyn seized my forearm, leading my hand to grasp his member.

His rigid rod throbbed beneath its yielding outer flesh. My wife's yearning cunt was creaming. She whimpered, her hips rolling in anticipation of this colossus sinking deeply inside her.

My fist lingered a moment, lightly pumping his dick. I was surprised at my joy, firmly holding his enviable length.

My wife's fervent plea rocked me from the reverie as she cried, "Put it inside me. Now!" She tightened her long legs around his buttocks, pulling her groin to his.

I guided his cock until it rested just inside the mouth of her slick cunt.

Her head rolled, her hair flailing in the warm air. Sobbing, she licked the fullness of her lips. Her eyes were widened as he pressed deeper.

Jon groaned in pleasure.

I moved away and again plopped into the corner chair. Curling my fist around my cock, I masturbated as his big cock descended into her pussy.

Now fully united, both moaned as they fucked madly.

His broad pole rammed into her. Her hips rolled, meeting his every thrust. She wailed as the young guy's cock thrust into her hot cunt like a battering ram. The rocky beads of her red necklace and ear rings rattled as their bodies writhed and shuddered in wild abandoned.

"I'm gonna cum," he groaned.

"Me too," she said. "Fuck meeee!" She thrashed madly beneath him.

He grunted as his seed flooded her cunt. She whimpered, and then wailed, "It's so good! I'm a'cummin!" They exploded together. My eyes closed. I pumped my cock until erupting in creamy gobs.

Jon finally withdrew his spent shaft and lay on the bed beside my wife. "Come on baby," she said, "you know what to do." I got up and knelt on the bed between her sweaty legs and pushed my face into her soaked crotch. My tongue buried itself into her pussy and I licked out his cumload and her juices.

The resort boasted a bar, pool, lunch room, a small "night club" of sorts, a lake and several recreational activities. Couples make up a majority of its membership, but singles can also be found there almost any day. One evening, we were sitting alone at a dining room table in the clubhouse. Typically on weekends, the dining area is crowded until the hours grow late. A 22 year-old black guy walked up to our table and asked if he could join us. My wife glanced at me and then said "sure". The young guy was tall and slender. His dark hair was trimmed short and he was very handsome. I knew exactly what my wife was thinking. His name was Jon, and he was halfway through his second year at a local community college. He said he liked to come here on weekends to meet people. After a couple of drinks, we all knew what was going on here and we invited him back to our room.

In the room,my wife and Jon wasted little time getting to know each other. Down to her bra and panties, Marilyn undid his belt and fly. She gasped at his monster cock.

I too was startled and said, "Wow! You're, like, well, huge!" He grinned, "Yeah, I know. I get a lot of looks walking around pool in my speedo."

My wife's eyes darted to his cock. She said, "I apologize for staring. It's so big!"

Marilyn couldn't disguise her excitement. Her nipples stood out like spikes through her bra. Her hips pumped a couple of times in a subtle, lusty roll.

Neither Jon nor I was fooled by her feeble attempt to act cool. And Marilyn, gazing up at the young man's massive - and now throbbing - cock, certainly knew he was more than ready to go. I sat back and slowly stroked my cock while she went down on him.

My wife had sex with several guys before we met and was still fucking another when we had begun dating.

Almost all her dates included oral sex at the end of the evenings; intercourse was saved only for those she considered longer-term prospects.

She had informed me about her past experiences only because I'd asked. She also had told me that the dicks of all but perhaps one were larger and/or longer than my slender five-and-a-half inches. Jon's oversized shaft, though, was easily more than twice my length.

And, although certainly not as substantial, I was now as hard as that young guy standing over my wife.

Jon caught sight of my stiff shaft and nodded affirmatively, saying, "Sounds good to me."

Her hand lingered there for a moment, and then enwrapped his extensive girth. She stroked his cock with unhurried, steady pulls.

She knew I liked watching but said to him, "I don't want my husband feeling any jealousy later. So, would you mind if I asked him to guide you in?"

I sat alongside them at the bed's edge. Marilyn seized my forearm, leading my hand to grasp his member.

His rigid rod throbbed beneath its yielding outer flesh. My wife's yearning cunt was creaming. She whimpered, her hips rolling in anticipation of this colossus sinking deeply inside her.

My fist lingered a moment, lightly pumping his dick. I was surprised at my joy, firmly holding his enviable length.

My wife's fervent plea rocked me from the reverie as she cried, "Put it inside me. Now!" She tightened her long legs around his buttocks, pulling her groin to his.

Her head rolled, her hair flailing in the warm air. Sobbing, she licked the fullness of her lips. Her eyes were widened as he pressed deeper.

Jon groaned in pleasure.

I moved away and again plopped into the corner chair. Curling my fist around my cock, I masturbated as his big cock descended into her pussy.

His broad pole rammed into her. Her hips rolled, meeting his every thrust. She wailed as the young guy's cock thrust into her hot cunt like a battering ram. The rocky beads of her red necklace and ear rings rattled as their bodies writhed and shuddered in wild abandoned.

He grunted as his seed flooded her cunt. She whimpered, and then wailed, "It's so good! I'm a'cummin!" They exploded together. My eyes closed. I pumped my cock until erupting in creamy gobs.

Jon finally withdrew his spent shaft and lay on the bed beside my wife. "Come on baby," she said, "you know what to do." I got up and knelt on the bed between her sweaty legs and pushed my face into her soaked crotch. My tongue buried itself into her pussy and I licked out his cumload and her juices.
Love the story especially the ending, I myself am looking for a woman to cuckold me like this

I am an old recently divorced guy who wished I had a partner or friends who would let me get between their legs and clean them off I enjoyed this story immensely. I have never done this but after watching many hot wife cuckold clean up videos love it when there is a puddle on the womens pussy waiting for a tongue to go to it.

Jon groaned in pleasure.

I am a black bi bull in N Houston Texas looking for a cuck couple. I love when the cuck is willing to.do clean up duty. I love when he will clean me up.as well. I do love when the husband puts me in his wife, or holds her legs open for me

Live by Bryan Texas.
I fuck at my house so one hears me screaming and hollering, and crying in pure lust as a BBC Bull fucks all my holes fill them with cum, and makes me swallow. NOW, if you can do that I am free this Saturday.
My husband watches, he does not participate in any way. He does like to video and take pictures.

Want to come and fuck my brains out?

Live by Bryan Texas.
I fuck at my house so one hears me screaming and hollering, and crying in pure lust as a BBC Bull fucks all my holes fill them with cum, and makes me swallow. NOW, if you can do that I am free this Saturday.
My husband watches, he does not participate in any way. He does like to video and take pictures.

Want to come and fuck my brains out?
I would

Jon groaned in pleasure.

Hot!

Back