Cuckold share your dreams at night

opened this thread to hear and share for myself some of my interracial cuckold dreams.

I will go first.

I once dreamt that I had a Black boss at work that never met my wife.
then one day he fired me and sent me home and as I come home I see his car in my parking space and as I go up and enter the bedroom, I hear loud hip hop music as his BIG BLACK DICK IS DANCING INSIDE
my wife's mouth.

In response I ask: so ... I am getting my job back ?

want more dreams ?
want to share ?

come on !

I have dreamt more dreams about my wife with other men, she is always brought to an orgasm, and she is always very vocal and passionate about making love to them! I have only made her cum, maybe 4 times in 27 years, twice but eating her pussy after I came inside her ( she kept saying stop it's dirty, but I continued and she had a nice orgasm both times). The other 2 times were when I told her another man was filling her pussy with his big cock and going to cum inside her. She had the most intense orgasms, but it was the thought of another man that brought her to climax. I've been dreaming lately of a black bull coming over to massage her as a birthday surprise. He makes it clear to her that they are in charge and he also make me tell him what I want him to do to her, while I'm standing in front both of them. He then has her give me her panties to put on and he takes her to the hotel room, as they pass the tiki bar he pauses to tell the bartender that, "her husband will take care of the tab". He takes her up to the room and gives her the best massage of her life, he tells her how beautiful she is, and how sexy she is, his giant cock has been rubbing against her ass, and she is soaking wet through her panties. He whispers in ear that he is going to make love to her like she's never been before, and he slips off her panties, he fingers her pussy and it feels soooo damn good, she is so wet and he kisses his way down her stomach, licking her all over, he licks her belly button, kissing her soft hairy mound, and then he licks her clit and she explodes!!!! She pulls his head in so tight and he licks and eats and kisses her pussy until she explodes, she begging for more, screaming that she's Cumming!! Then she tells him I want you in me!! She is pleading, begging!! As he enters her, her body quivers she has another orgasm, her pussy has NEVER felt soooooo good!!!! As he works his massive cock all the way in, completely stretching her pussy, he tells her, "I feel so much better than your husband" she is panting "YES, OH MY GOD YES!!! You are better than my husband!!!!! Your the best I've ever had!!!! It feels so fucking good!!!! He fucks her good!! He fucks her so hard!!! He lasts so long!!!she is begging "don't stop, OH GOD!!! OH GOD!!! IM CUMMING AGAIN!!!!" He demands "whose pussy is this!!! Who owns this pussy!!!" She responds "you do!!! You own my pussy!!! It's all yours!!!" He tells her DAMN right I OWN THIS PUSSY!!! and I'm the only one going to be using it", yes SIR she answers as she begs for him to cum inside her!! He fills her like she's never been filled before!! They let there covered in sweat,cum soaking her pussy and bush. Finally he tells her to call me, she complys, he makes her tell me how he is the best she's ever had, that he has done in one night what I couldn't do in 27 years of marriage and would never be able to do in 100 years with my tiny useless dick. He tells me if I want him to fuck my wife again, that I have to beg him! That I have to admit he owns her pussy! And that I will never be allowed inside her again!! " YES SIR!!!! YOU OWN MY WIFES PUSSY!!!! PLEASE SIR FUCK MY WIFE!!! PLEASE SATISFY HER LIKE I COULD NEVER DO!!!! Good cuck he responds, "NOW apologize to your wife for making her put up with that little, Pathetic dick for 27 years", "YES SIR!!! Michelle I am so sorry that you haven't had your needs met for over 27 years!! That all I could offer is this puny little dick, I love you!!" Good boy, we will see you in the morning!! Do not play with yourself tonite, and we want Starbucks coffee delivered to our hotel door at 8 am sharp!!! In your wife's panties!!! And nothing else!!!!

Back