Cuckold self-deprecation

Wife ask me to post this question and answer. What is the most humiliating self deprecating statement your cuckold has ever told you?

wife: Was feeling particularly generous after a night of fucking my bull, I decided to give my cuckold a hand job. I reached down a started stoking his cock. And my husband response- “you don’t have to do that. I’m embarrassed to have you touch my little dick. Can I play with my little dick for you?” I have this bitch trained well!

Last edited:
Wife ask me to post this question and answer. What is the most humiliating self deprecating statement your cuckold has ever told you?

wife: Was feeling particularly generous after a night of fucking my bull, I decided to give my cuckold a hand job. I reached down a started stoking his cock. And my husband response- “you don’t have to do that. I’m embarrassed to have you touch my little dick. Can I play with my little dick for you?” I have this bitch trained well!
I can imagine as his training continues that he may something like “would you like me to play with my cuck-clit for you”...as he surrenders all references to being more than a cuck...if you want to take him that far that is.

Back