Cuckold me with BBC

Hello all. I am a 33 yr old white boy from Florida. I have accepted the white mans fate and want to please a Queen of spades as well as many huge black boners that I can. I used to give black boys my lunch money willingly, and have watched a white gf, blonde with big tits rub herself whenever she saw black men. I encouraged her and refused to fuck her with my little white dick. I made a fake account on social media, messaging every girl I knew trying to corrupt their minds into being white sluts for black cocks. I give a black co worker rides every day and his gf is a hot blonde. Much more, but I know it's not nearly enough. I would like to talk to any of you willing, bulls and queens or cucks.

Idk 😐 if this is real, fake or a fantasy of your sexual fantasies here, but I suggest you should seek help n speak with a professional counselor.

It took me well over a year to come out of that dark valley. I know for some people, this is a burden they carry their entire lives.

During that time, I sought several forms of treatment for addictions, including professional counseling and exercise, and surrounded myself with people I could confide in and who could encourage me. One thing that was recommended to me by a counselor was keeping a gratitude journal.

Every day, I would write three things I was thankful for. This simple exercise lifts your sight out of the darkness and helps you see the truth around you: there are people who love and care for you, there’s purpose in life and God has not given up on you yet.

Cuckolding is like a doormat, it’s only good to step on n wipe 🧻 our dirty feet 🦶. Women want n care about real men, in n out of bedroom, n NOT cuckolds. Don’t choose or take this route.

How far you go in life will be greatly determined by your attitude. Certainly, you change your attitude and you can change your life.

Back