Cuckold inviting black bulls with BBC to stretch hot GF's pussy

hotGF33

Couple
From
Slovenia
We are cuckold couple, where I like to share my sexy long legged hot girlfriend with other handsome athletic and hung men.
Sometimes we meet together with bulls where I discreetly document her taking big cock for our pleasure, other times she meets man alone and later sends me story how she got fucked and attach pics of her stretched pussy.
She also meets one of my good friend once per week, married, who is allowed to cum deep inside her tight pussy when she has safe days.
While visiting Paris last year, she tried also two black guys I have contacted them through craigslist and she enjoyed very much their big black cocks. It was just a problem next day for sightseeing as she was pretty exhausted. The one who had medical certificate was allowed to fuck her bare and dump his black seed deep in her pussy few times that night.
It was the best night in my life, watching her getting fucked by 8" BBC and when he done, lick clean her cum dripping pussy, then take a ******* together before soon he mounted her again.
So any black bulls visiting Ljubljana, let us know, so we can setup a meeting with you.
We also love to travel very much and see the world, therefore if someone invites us and maybe bare part of the costs, we can plan our trip and our host (preferably black) would own her tight pussy while we are there.
Be well!

Attachments

• mss1.jpg
    mss1.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 490
  • mss2.jpg
    mss2.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 492
  • mss3.jpg
    mss3.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 498
  • mss4.jpg
    mss4.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 476
We are cuckold couple, where I like to share my sexy long legged hot girlfriend with other handsome athletic and hung men.
Sometimes we meet together with bulls where I discreetly document her taking big cock for our pleasure, other times she meets man alone and later sends me story how she got fucked and attach pics of her stretched pussy.
She also meets one of my good friend once per week, married, who is allowed to cum deep inside her tight pussy when she has safe days.
While visiting Paris last year, she tried also two black guys I have contacted them through craigslist and she enjoyed very much their big black cocks. It was just a problem next day for sightseeing as she was pretty exhausted. The one who had medical certificate was allowed to fuck her bare and dump his black seed deep in her pussy few times that night.
It was the best night in my life, watching her getting fucked by 8" BBC and when he done, lick clean her cum dripping pussy, then take a ******* together before soon he mounted her again.
So any black bulls visiting Ljubljana, let us know, so we can setup a meeting with you.
We also love to travel very much and see the world, therefore if someone invites us and maybe bare part of the costs, we can plan our trip and our host (preferably black) would own her tight pussy while we are there.
Be well!
Wow
Dhe look amazing

Be well!
how many of your friends know your gf is a beautiful slut? do you only share her with one?

Back