Cuckold in the car

These photos bring back happy memories of all the times my slut wife was fucked in our minivan. She often referred to it as her "mobile martial bed". The best occasions occurred when the van was parked in a public area such as a dogging park, a truck stop parking area, or other types of parking lots. Her favorite position was being missionary fucked (and bred) while lying on her back, legs spread wide, in the rear hatch area. Being a dirty slut, she (and I) loved the fact that any number of observers could watch her committing interracial adultery with a Black man while her sissy cuckold husband passively looked on.
We agree totally, while traveling in the US a few yeas ago we olso were lucky to find a few dogging parks , Kim would be in the back naked hoping to find a suitable Candidate, on one occasion and elderly black man pulled up next to our station wagon , not being sure he hesitated for a while but eventually he got out , walking around our car he stopped when seeing Kim naked with legs wide open , he went to the back and opened the door , looking at me he undressed climbed into the back and gave Kim a good fucking .

We agree totally, while traveling in the US a few yeas ago we olso were lucky to find a few dogging parks , Kim would be in the back naked hoping to find a suitable Candidate, on one occasion and elderly black man pulled up next to our station wagon , not being sure he hesitated for a while but eventually he got out , walking around our car he stopped when seeing Kim naked with legs wide open , he went to the back and opened the door , looking at me he undressed climbed into the back and gave Kim a good fucking .
There is an "unwritten" rule that a couple parked in a dogging area can express their availability by flashing their parking lights at a newcomer. My wife would usually make it easier for a prospective alpha male by leaning against our minivan with a white, married 37D teat exposed.

In our horny times my bull fucked me in his car and my husband watched from outside. After a few minutes the windows fogged and he got maniac as hell, because he saw nothing more...just heart me moaning. As my bull pressed my face on the window my husband and me watched each other eye to eye! I saw the lust in his eyes while my bull fucked me like a whore hard and rough. I think my husband came two times and I loved it!

Fucking in the car is amazing and you can create a lot of situations your husband will be real crazy!

These remind me of a very early meeting back when we played. My wife and newly met BBC friend were in the back of the same minivan we hauled the ******* around in and there she was, stroking then sucking black cock as I watched in the mirror...so fucking hot and set a great direction for our play over the next few years.

The blonde woman came up for air, sweeping her hair from her face while the black man worked his legs out of his pants. He lowered himself into the backseat and indicated the woman to climb onto him. She crossed her leg over his thighs and straddled him. My eyes stayed on her twin globes of ass cheeks as she reached underneath and tucked the manโ€™s cock between.

She muttered a sharp cry as her butt settled on the manโ€™s lap.

The man squeezed her buttock with mighty pair of hands as she began lifting and rocking herself down his shaft.

DigitalVoyeur213.jpg

In the UK taxi drivers seem to be indian or Jamaican we were lucky to find a lovely Jamaican man who gave us his private number if we ever needed him , during our stay we used him many times and he became really friendly especially with Kim , one of our night sessions Kim was @ little tipsy and suggested we call him , knowing that she wanted to play up ,I called , he arrived , Kim sat in the back i in the front , I noticed he kept looking in the rear mirror , Kim had removed her panties and was sitting in the middle legs wide open , as he looked at me I suggested he find a very quiet parking spot and enjoy my wife , sorry no pictures available.

Back