CUCKOLD HUSBANDS

Husbands - have you ever really watched your wife fuck a black stud?

• Yes, I have.

Votes: 167 45.3%
  • Just a fantasy.

Votes: 57 15.4%
  • I wish it would happen.

Votes: 131 35.5%
  • Women checking results.

Votes: 14 3.8%

• Total voters
We have to help the wives, helping to spread the legs, always lubricating, giving water and beers to everyone. Always be attentive to help

My last girlfriend got blacked but he would not allow me to watch all I got was my girlfriend returning home flushed with a sore stretched pussy with no creampie because of condom that I licked till she had an orgasm I begged her to pull his condom off next time but she left me for him. I'd welcome her back if she promised to only fuck BBC and bring me creampies or let me watch and clean her for the next round.

My last girlfriend got blacked but he would not allow me to watch all I got was my girlfriend returning home flushed with a sore stretched pussy with no creampie because of condom that I licked till she had an orgasm I begged her to pull his condom off next time but she left me for him. I'd welcome her back if she promised to only fuck BBC and bring me creampies or let me watch and clean her for the next round.
I found this on here and was just wondering what true admitted cuck wouldn't eat his GF/wife as she told him what she was doing while he was at work!

Attachments

• cuck 7.jpg
    cuck 7.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 114
Back