Cuckold husband's

It sounds pretty hot, only thing is I don’t wanna tell the wife that I would do this. Would rather keep it to myself. And for clean up, if the bull does cum in wife which she hasn’t done this yet, I would wait till he is gone before eating her, which I most likely would because I think it’s hot . Just worried about disease is all really

Good morning, so you think my post sounds really hot? I completely understand ypu not telling the wife, we can keep it between us two sir. Since I'm a bbc bull, I do tend to cum in the wife, or I can pull out or if you rather I wear condoms... I can do that aswell. Yes of course, once I leave you can eat her, I have no problem with that. I understand, worried about std..things of that nature. I'm in the Northern California area and hoping to find a couple interested in meeting a bbc bull such as myself? Have a good day sir, hope to hear from you again?

What part of California are you two from.
Perhaps we three can arrange something..hoping soon? Would love to get together, this bbc is always looking to make and have fun with.

How many cucks would like to suck your wife's bull off the first time and swallow his load so he can fuck your wife longer? Kind of a fantasy of mine to have my lady watch me deepthroat a BBC
Hubby does what he's told. Clipped from a chat we had with a possible new bull (whose plans to meet us have been indefinitely postponed thanks to this damn virus 😭) :

20200511T135006.jpg

We haven't talked about it specifically in terms of getting a bull's first orgasm out of the way so he can last longer though, that's an interesting thought!

Back