Cuckold husband getting a chasity device.

Is it your impression that submissive people don't want to be "ordered around" and aren't there consensually? It's fine to say, "that's not what we're into," but I find it fascinating how often we encounter language like, "no one should order anyone around." There is, in my opinion, a very near-zero number of people who are put in chastity completely against their will. Some may find, after asking someone else to be in control, that their chastity device is unlocked more or less frequently than they'd imagined, and some might even say things like, "well, that was interesting, but I think we need to renegotiate the terms of how this is going to work going forward." But almost zero people are in D/s relationships against their will, so it's strange how often I see comments like, "my spouse and I love and respect each other. We'd never treat each other with disrespect," as if to imply that Dom(me)s and tops don't love and respect their subs and bottoms. We explore what we do because power exchange appeals to both of us, we love and trust each other, and want to give each other what we both need and desire in a partner.

That claim seems a bit strange to me as well, unless I'm misunderstanding you. A bull has no rights? Like, not even a right to expect respect and good communication? No right to expect privacy/discretion? No right to have their time respected and not wasted? No right to say what they are or are not into, negotiate consent for various activities, and have their own hard limits respected? No right to be treated like a human being and not a human dildo?

Obviously, an outsider doesn't have a "right" to do something with your wife that she doesn't want to do. Hopefully, your wife doesn't want to do things that violate whatever agreements the two of you have come to, to protect each other and your relationship. But those go without saying, no? That's literally what consent is, and full consent of ALL participants is always crucial. But beyond that, are trying to imply that one party in a sexual situation has fewer rights than the others? Because unless I'm reading you incorrectly, it feels kind of like you're confusing the roles in a power exchange play dynamic with actual human rights, and because you are not submissive yourself, that you might be trying to establish that your own "rights" and desires trump those of the other participants in a hypothetical play scenario. As much as I hate blanket statements like "no one should...," I think it's fair to say that ALL participants in a sexual play situation should have the same rights to safe, consensual treatment.
Lol...you have your opinion and we have ours. Thanks.

Absolutely not. To me that's demeaning. If I didn't want to have sex with husband in the first place never wod have married. Sorry but disrespectful and sounds like you didn't care for him in the first place.
Not every woman who keeps her husband in chastity has stopped having sex with him. Mine hasn't, for example. And she definitely cares for me.

This is another great example of what I was talking about in my last reply. It's truly remarkable to me how many assumptions are made about people with a particular interest, fetish or play style, just because it's different from what the outside observer is used to.

Bondage and discipline are not the same thing as domestic abuse. Dominance and submission do not imply disrespect or a lack of love and caring. Sadism and masochism doesn't imply a lack of consent, a mental health problem or an inherently abusive relationship.

There no doubt that chastity devices are very useful in training. It’s remarkable for those who haven’t experienced it how effective it is in both keeping the male both permanently arroused and frustrated, but also amazingly submissive . And for the wife , she is likely to experience a feeling of power and control she has never felt before. It Doesn’t need to be full time. Once the wife has chastised her husband once she has probably established her right to do so and he will feel unable to refuse further periods of confinement. It is very effective in switching power to the wife , or indeed to her bull.

Not every woman who keeps her husband in chastity has stopped having sex with him. Mine hasn't, for example. And she definitely cares for me.

This is another great example of what I was talking about in my last reply. It's truly remarkable to me how many assumptions are made about people with a particular interest, fetish or play style, just because it's different from what the outside observer is used to.

Bondage and discipline are not the same thing as domestic abuse. Dominance and submission do not imply disrespect or a lack of love and caring. Sadism and masochism doesn't imply a lack of consent, a mental health problem or an inherently abusive relationship.
Again thanks for your opinion, we have ours.

Lol...you have your opinion and we have ours. Thanks.
Right you are. I was simply asking for clarification of what you meant when you gave your position. Did I misunderstand you?

If not, you're absolutely entitled to maintain blanket (incorrect) opinions about those who engage in kink. I don't know why you would hold a strong opinion about something you aren't even interested in trying to understand, but sure. In your opinion, they are all icky, disrespectful people who don't really love each other.

But I'm not sure the same is true about the opinion that others, such as bulls, don't have any rights when it comes to consensual sex. I don't think most legal experts consider it a matter of opinion that consent is necessary.

Last edited:
Again thanks for your opinion, we have ours.
That one wasn't addressing you, but let me try to phrase it in a simpler way. You said, "no one should order anyone around." What I'm asking you is: what if someone wants their partner to order them around?

Did you mean, "no one should be ordered around without consent," or "people who want that shouldn't, or they shouldn't be allowed to experience it?"

If it's the former, are you under the impression that most who put sexual control in someone else's hands aren't doing so consensually? If it's the latter, why shouldn't people be allowed to do whatever they want?

I'm not giving an opinion on anything, or implying that you're not entitled to yours. I'm simply asking you if you'd be willing expand a little bit on the opinion you wrote, because it's not clear to me what you were saying.

Last edited:
Back