Cuckold encounters gone wrong

FutureCuck

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
VA, US
i would love to hear stories about unexpected encounters or wives/ girlfriends falling in love with BBC boyfriends
Please share your stories

I have written before about a guy I was seeing soon after I started seeing guys. He was a big black guy, good looking, funny and great lover. I started feeling I was going out on a date rather than a meet. I did develop quite strong feelings for him and I thought he had for me too. Like the other guys I've met, he never wore a condom. Foolishly (or perhaps I was hoping for better response) I joked that I kept forgetting to take the pill. He then dropped me like a stone. He had ******* from an ex gf so I don't think he wanted the risk of more. I often wonder what would have happened if we had carried on seeing each other.

i would love to hear stories about unexpected encounters or wives/ girlfriends falling in love with BBC boyfriends
Please share your stories
I have written before about a guy I was seeing soon after I started seeing guys. He was a big black guy, good looking, funny and great lover. I started feeling I was going out on a date rather than a meet. I did develop quite strong feelings for him and I thought he had for me too. Like the other guys I've met, he never wore a condom. Foolishly (or perhaps I was hoping for better response) I joked that I kept forgetting to take the pill. He then dropped me like a stone. He had ******* from an ex gf so I don't think he wanted the risk of more. I often wonder what would have happened if we had carried on seeing each other.
@Ann4BBC - I Absolutely :blackheart: that story. I think that's not the direction or what the thread originator was looking for which makes your story and response all the more greater. :blackgrimace:And what you recounted would scare the bee-jesus out of me as well so much so that it would cause me to loose my interest in sex with that women. Thats probably what happened to him especially in that as you said he had children with another women. Sorry to hear something that was so good to you ended though I can relate on that issue as well on the what if I did and said something different, what would've become of my life.

@Ann4BBC - I Absolutely :blackheart: that story. I think that's not the direction or what the thread originator was looking for which makes your story and response all the more greater. :blackgrimace:And what you recounted would scare the bee-jesus out of me as well so much so that it would cause me to loose my interest in sex with that women. Thats probably what happened to him especially in that as you said he had children with another women. Sorry to hear something that was so good to you ended though I can relate on that issue as well on the what if I did and said something different, what would've become of my life.

Thanx bigblackbull76, it's probably for the best as I've had some fun times since!
I think people with 'what ifs' are probably better off than those who never tried new experiences in the first place!
Thanx again X

My wife did get obsessed with the first black man I shared her with. I don't know if it could be called love but she did get VERY fond of Dwayne. He also seemed to be falling in love Amie so we had to back away. We have had other difficulties with another of her lovers but that was more of a control thing I guess.

My ex fell in love with one lover and even discussed with me moving him in for a bit; admitting she thought about him all day and it was becoming a problem though she wasn't thinking of leaving me and our marriage at that point. It was the only lover she had that i also really liked so we discussed where this was going could go all angles. Eventually he did move in with us for a few months and we realized it was just lust and he wasn't a good choice to be a depenable co-husband for us so he did end up moving out eventually and us moving on. However during his time with us they acted like a couple, went on dates, spent time together and I gave them lots of private time to figure things out. She did fall in love with him and discussed a poly situation with me but it just wasn't meant to be. She loved him more than he loved her and ultimately was just too different people for a relationship to work but he did become part of our lives for awhile and her primary lover for those months with her telling me she loved him and wanted my support to let him sleep with us in our bed together and if that became a problem I could turn the spare room into my room to sleep in with her occasionally joining me to reconnect. I chose letting him sleep with us and most nights they coupled intimately next to me while i watched and helped them be comfortable, hydrated and lubbed. She told him she loved him a few times in front of me when they were together and that she likes me being close by when they are together because it feels like we are all a couple together and that when she and he fuck its not just them its also me being a part too and he would say how much he liked me stepping back and letting him do his job of pleasing his baby since I couldn't and would make her tell me in front of him she loves him and that im never getting her pussy again it belongs to him. And would tell me he is in love with her and she was his wife too and maybe we need a ceramony one day to make it officlal and then make my wife agree thats a good idea and to tell me i can never fuck her pussy again and ask if im jealous of his big dick inside her? This went on for a few months with us all kinda being loose friends but he eventually got lazy and complacent with us both and we asked him to leave which he did. So that was the biggest encounter that did eventually go wrong just took a little time. We never found a longer term live in though we did have plenty of extended stay lovers come and go which occasionally would outstay their welcome and not leave as soon as I would have liked but she enjoyed it when the right ones would ignore the signs and stay longer than welcome to piss me off but also to fuck her once more before leaving which she would do just to get them to leave telling them we had a previous engagement but to hurry up and fuck her to send them off properly.

Back