cuckold do you like sucking BBC dick?

Yes, we both love it.
Actually, we think I like it much more than she does. Some of her boyfriends says i do as good as her.

For me, it is very important to participate into their relation. She also agrees that I should not be just watching them but be actively with them.

Whenever I have BBC in my mouthful, I also realize why he deserve my beautiful wife. Its strength and size is simply not comparable with mine..

Inbetween sex with bulls, my wife and I suck BBC together while talking with bull. We have such a good team work to switch cock to ball into each others mouth. 1-2 hrs go very fast with BBC in our mouth.

Yes, we both love it.
Actually, we think I like it much more than she does. Some of her boyfriends says i do as good as her.

For me, it is very important to participate into their relation. She also agrees that I should not be just watching them but be actively with them.

Whenever I have BBC in my mouthful, I also realize why he deserve my beautiful wife. Its strength and size is simply not comparable with mine..

Inbetween sex with bulls, my wife and I suck BBC together while talking with bull. We have such a good team work to switch cock to ball into each others mouth. 1-2 hrs go very fast with BBC in our mouth.
Same for my wife and me. I focus on his big set of balls and rim his ass while my wife focuses on his 11 inch shaft. We’re on are knees while he smokes a cigar and relaxes❣️We make a good team and often wear matching panties.

Back