Cuckold dilemma

sergey99

Male
From
Russia
The classic cuckold dilemma: if you cum from watching her get fucked, then you can’t get your dick hard again to “reclaim” her or get sloppy seconds.

Do you have the discipline to hold out? Or do you figure that you aren’t going to satisfy her anyways so you might as well cum now and just wait for your cleanup duty?

The classic cuckold dilemma: if you cum from watching her get fucked, then you can’t get your dick hard again to “reclaim” her or get sloppy seconds.

Do you have the discipline to hold out? Or do you figure that you aren’t going to satisfy her anyways so you might as well cum now and just wait for your cleanup duty?
Wait, often times. It's too thrilling!

i thought the classic dilemma was that cumming for many cuckolds is like a switch turning off "cuckold mode" and what reamains will be jealousy and other bad feelings. Can any "cuckolds" confirm that?
yes more so when you first start down the road it is very much like that
I can recall the first time Sammy bringing a guy home, the plan was I would watch secretly from the next room, I wasn't really prepared and had created a place where I could spy on them
I watched as they came in the next room, the kissing and undressing each other, he undid his jeans and I saw this really larger cock than mine spring up like a spring slapping his belly as he dropped his underpants and stood kicking them off his feet I was bone hard and erect she was stood along side him in just her heels and holdups, he pushed her shoulders down and she went down on her knees and took him in her mouth and was sucking him ,,,I just came in my pants
as soon as I came I felt empty and gutted and wanted to stop it going any further, dreading the thought he was going to fuck her
the horrible feeling I had lasted for about 10 mins, by then he had shot his load very quickly in her and they lay side by side on the carpet getting their breath back ,I wanted to go and grab her and him and chuck him out ,,,,they carried on with me praying her would now leave, and it would all be finished
however it didn't go like that and I watched as she sucked him again making me hard and unable to wait for the sight of him fucking her again,
I remained rock hard for next 2 hours and he fucked her another twice
always refrain from cumming in the beginning until you are ready to accept it and get used to watching and the reality of the fact he is going to invade the most intimate parts of her body!!!!

This is never a dilemma for me. I never sit and stroke my cock while I watch Robin fucking black men. Most of the time I am still in my clothes watching intently...taking pics and videos of the beautiful IR interaction between Robin and her black lover. I usually wait until I know the magical moment is close where her back lover is going to fill Robin with his black seed and start to undress so Ill be ready to clean the black nutt from her freshly fucked and filled pussy. Then Im ready to slide my hard cock inside her stretched wet pussy and fuck her feeling the residue of his black cum lubricating my cock which will make me add my cum to the mess he left inside of her. :)

This is never a dilemma for me. I never sit and stroke my cock while I watch Robin fucking black men. Most of the time I am still in my clothes watching intently...taking pics and videos of the beautiful IR interaction between Robin and her black lover. I usually wait until I know the magical moment is close where her back lover is going to fill Robin with his black seed and start to undress so Ill be ready to clean the black nutt from her freshly fucked and filled pussy. Then Im ready to slide my hard cock inside her stretched wet pussy and fuck her feeling the residue of his black cum lubricating my cock which will make me add my cum to the mess he left inside of her. :)
Amazing, Everything what a married white couples sex lives should be

Back