Cuckold couples and FLR (Female-Led-Relationship)

The concept of flr is interesting because many men are dominated and led by women and then there are women who make the man accept being submissive. Why some women use their control to make the man accept being a cuck is hard to understand and then there are women who not only make the husband accept becoming a cuck but also the whole cock and balls of her lovers. For instance i can understand having a cum filled pussy licked but why have cum licked of the nipples or feet
This scenario and the woman demanding the seed of her lover be consumed by her cuck turns me on immensely. Alot of Women don't want to have to deal with the cum anyway and to have her cuck trained to always see to it makes me feel she is extremely dominate. Plus for a dominate woman it is the degrading part she must endure to keep her bull happy. What better way than to push that to her subordinate.

This scenario and the woman demanding the seed of her lover be consumed by her cuck turns me on immensely. Alot of Women don't want to have to deal with the cum anyway and to have her cuck trained to always see to it makes me feel she is extremely dominate. Plus for a dominate woman it is the degrading part she must endure to keep her bull happy. What better way than to push that to her subordinate.
when a woman makes her man suck cock and lick cum she not only dominates him but the other man as well and there is nothing degrading for her or the men either , just acceptance

when a woman makes her man suck cock and lick cum she not only dominates him but the other man as well and there is nothing degrading for her or the men either , just acceptance
I don't have to worry about that. I have to beg and beg just to be able to cleanup the creampie. If he shoots anywhere else my lady doesn't want me to seem to "gay", so he just wipes it up with a towel.... as of now.

I don't have to worry about that. I have to beg and beg just to be able to cleanup the creampie. If he shoots anywhere else my lady doesn't want me to seem to "gay", so he just wipes it up with a towel.... as of now.
she is training you since she does not care about you seeming gay but is more interested in having you beg so you will think it is your idea. just tell her you are willing to lick it wherever it falls

she is training you since she does not care about you seeming gay but is more interested in having you beg so you will think it is your idea. just tell her you are willing to lick it wherever it falls
Hadn't thought about that! They do both seem to like me begging because that also means I get to watch. She just honestly doesn't seem to like that part of it. I just like it because it FEELS more in line with Flr and I'm a part of their awesome fucks.

Hadn't thought about that! They do both seem to like me begging because that also means I get to watch. She just honestly doesn't seem to like that part of it. I just like it because it FEELS more in line with Flr and I'm a part of their awesome fucks.
stop begging and wait until she orders you to

Back