• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Cuckold couple seeking BBC in GA

Status
Not open for further replies.
My name is Chris, Im 18/m/ga and my girlfriend is Morgan who also 18. We have been talking about a gangbang, or a threesome with some guys. If anyone is interested in talking to us, shoot me an email at GeorgiaBoy0518@aol.com or comment on the thread. We live in Athens GA. I can send pictures once we talk, but she is about 5'6, 170 lbs. 34 B, 36 in the waist, and a big ass that can a dick. Hit me up.

My name is Chris, Im 18/m/ga and my girlfriend is Morgan who also 18. We have been talking about a gangbang, or a threesome with some guys. If anyone is interested in talking to us, shoot me an email at GeorgiaBoy0518@aol.com or comment on the thread. We live in Athens GA. I can send pictures once we talk, but she is about 5'6, 170 lbs. 34 B, 36 in the waist, and a big ass that can a dick. Hit me up.
hey whats up like the post sound like you wanna do it right for your girl. Hey i am scott black male from dallas tx. I got a couple of homeboys and we like to service woman in need of bbc from a group. Lets chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.