Cuckold couple looking for BBC in the Middle East

Discussion in 'Couples and Women Seeking' started by CuckoldCouple6, Dec 15, 2015.

Tags:
  1. CuckoldCouple6

CuckoldCouple6 New Member

We are European couple in the Middle East looking for Big Black Cocks for the wife . We can also visit you in your country or invite you to where we are . Please don't hesitate to contact us . We're very serious . Black Lovers from anywhere in the world are welcome to contact us and we can arrange for meeting .

john7, greg972, Efrain and 7 others like this.
  2. Bamabbc

Bamabbc Active Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    You should come to Alabama

3. superdick33

superdick33 Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Come to Florida

4. junior

junior Member Real Person

UK
    Im interested im in uk

5. Jungle_black_pole

Jungle_black_pole New Member

French BBC here currently in Cameroon; would love to visit you guys in the middle east!!

6. Efrain

Efrain Member

US
    Hi there. How are you? My name is Efrain, Cuban / American born NYC and raised in Miami. I'm am very active, open-minded and I love to enjoy life. I saw your profile and I'd like to chat with you, maybe more . If you want to know more about me, you can reach me here online, Snap Chat- Ebarbot, Skype- ebarbot51, Gmail- efrainbarbot@gmail or Kik- echoalphabravo51. Hope to hear from you soon.

7. bigbull8inch

bigbull8inch New Member

Turkey
    where in middle east?

8. blkpanthr

blkpanthr Active Member

US
    I'm in the states. I would love for you to visit. I definitely would love to bury my head in between your wife's thighs.