Cuckold couple from Poland

Hello
We are a cuckold couple from Poland.

Hotwife: She is 22 years old. She loves sex and loves to deepthroat.
she has an open mind, she likes black dicks, but because she lives in a racist country, she has never fucked a black man

Cuck: He is 38 years old, he is permanently locked in a chastity cage. He is completely pussyfree. He believes that white beautiful women should only have sex with Black Alpha Males.
she looks good. feel free to pm when you get verified - I'm not very far.

Hello

she has an open mind, she likes black dicks, but because she lives in a racist country, she has never fucked a black man

Cuck: He is 38 years old, he is permanently locked in a chastity cage. He is completely pussyfree. He believes that white beautiful women should only have sex with Black Alpha Males.
It’s amuses me when people throw out accusations like Poland is a racist country 🤣

amuses me because I’ve always seen polish people as the least racist I’ve ever met..

And If you search history you will learn polish people were known in Europe for accepting anybody new, no matter where they were from, they would be welcomed and if that were attacked for any reason. Neighbouring poles would punish the ones who did it. So tell me a culture built unlike any other in the world where we accepted and protected any stranger is racist ?
Idiots…. You should say Polish people are some of the most intelligent and kindness people in the world

Hello

Just to add 😉 the reason why Poland isn’t as diverse. Has nothing to do with racism 🤣 it’s because Poland was given to Russia as bargaining deal to end ww2: given to Russia.. the moral enemy and the country that hated Poland, They then decided to basically enslave Poland. And talk ******* about them. Even ******* them in mass murders. Any Polish person considered intelligent was executed. Up to 50,000 at a time…

poland is a country that only knows to fight against evil.. polish men crossed Europe to fight in the Battle of Britain. They hid the Jews from the nazis, if they were to be caught they’d be dead

none of you will listen you listen to the bad who pretend they are good… well it’s Poland who’s the good… Poland will always fight for freedom !!

Refreshing that you acknowledge you live in a racist country 👏 For that exact reason I haven't ever set foot in Poland. If you're willing to travel though I'd love to chat.

I have been to Krakow, Poland bro and had a very good time! Good food, good fun, and fucked two Polish girls. Also caught some looking really hard LOL! Have also fucked several Polish girls I met in Germany. Polish pussy is good pussy, and I found Polish people to be more welcoming than some other nationalities in the East. So don’t let that racism keep you away. Hell, my home the United States is a racist country 🤷🏽‍♂️

Exactly bro.. you had a good time.. krakow is a amazing city, I met my wife there ;) so when people constantly talk about Poland being racist with no evidence ! And yea America is the most racist country ever ! They use racism to emotionally manipulate people. It’s wrong.. the media make people believe you are racist… democrats get 80% of black votes which is around is about 10% of total votes by using racism to emotionally effect a black person to vote for them… did you know the democrat party founded the KKK and did you know Dr Martin Luther king was a republican ? One side is racist… but it’s the side who pretend they aren’t… just like life when people say something it’s usually them.. like Poland is the opposite of racist they must call it racist

Exactly bro.. you had a good time.. krakow is a amazing city, I met my wife there ;) so when people constantly talk about Poland being racist with no evidence ! And yea America is the most racist country ever ! They use racism to emotionally manipulate people. It’s wrong.. the media make people believe you are racist… democrats get 80% of black votes which is around is about 10% of total votes by using racism to emotionally effect a black person to vote for them… did you know the democrat party founded the KKK and did you know Dr Martin Luther king was a republican ? One side is racist… but it’s the side who pretend they aren’t… just like life when people say something it’s usually them.. like Poland is the opposite of racist they must call it racist

Ehhh . . . you make some good points . . . but U.S. history is a bit more complicated than that. In any event, I enjoyed my time in Poland 🇵🇱, and Polish girls are some of my absolute favorites in all of Europe, along with Czechs 🇨🇿, Ukrainians 🇺🇦, and Romanians 🇷🇴

I have been to Krakow, Poland bro and had a very good time! Good food, good fun, and fucked two Polish girls. Also caught some looking really hard LOL! Have also fucked several Polish girls I met in Germany. Polish pussy is good pussy, and I found Polish people to be more welcoming than some other nationalities in the East. So don’t let that racism keep you away. Hell, my home the United States is a racist country 🤷🏽‍♂️

Biggest Polish immigrants are in Chicago and I did work in Chicago about 8 months. I fucked 6 Polish girls in Chicago. They love BBC.

Apart from interracial sex. Skin colour has no importance it’s just an organ. A genetic difference created by Europeans interbreeding with Neiderthals …that’s my theory… thinking everyone is racist against you, is a waste of your life and a way to control you… when I’m white and someone don’t like me ( which is often) 😆 I think they are a dick… but if I was black I’d probably assume they racist. If you are a dick you will use whatever way to hurt the person.
Ehhh . . . you make some good points . . . but U.S. history is bit more complicated than that. In any event, I enjoyed my time in Poland 🇵🇱, and Polish girls are some of my absolute favorites in all of Europe, along with Czechs 🇨🇿, Ukrainians 🇺🇦, and Romanians 🇷🇴
yeah polish women love exotic men ! Such a racist trait ! I agree I think polish women are exceptionally intelligent and beautiful! My wife is stunning she gets more beautiful as she gets older ! They are very honest too except for loving to be promiscuous! Polish men are often controlling dicks for that reason however 🤣

But trust me Poland has and always will fight for the good in the world..

My view of America is that Germany runs the democrat party. America though is split and half are with the uk Poland and Hungary us 4 fight for the freedom and good of the world… that’s my opinion.. if interested I can back it up…

But trust me Poland has and always will fight for the good in the world..

My view of America is that Germany runs the democrat party. America though is split and half are with the uk Poland and Hungary us 4 fight for the freedom and good of the world… that’s my opinion.. if interested I can back it up…

Maybe you don’t want to hear it, but I LOVE to fuck a Ruskie 🇷🇺 too! My GOD those Russian girls know how to fuck! Take it up the POPE-ka as good as anybody———>(_*_) LOLOLOL 😝!!!

Slavery has been used around the world and still is, democrats pump it into everyone’s head that it’s indicative to America.. and yeah America is different because it’s the new nation.. if the people United
Maybe you don’t want to hear it, but I LOVE to fuck a Ruskie 🇷🇺 too! My GOD those Russian girls know how to fuck! Take it up the POPE-ka as good as anybody———>(_*_) LOLOLOL 😝!!!
Na they too tall 🤣 plus they literally are bitches. They own their men. Aaah I can’t argue everything I guess… a lot of hot Russians !! But they do have overly long legs 😛

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :D

Count me in too..... But that's the most racist country I've been in my life :D and I visited +50 countries....

It's so easier to catch Russian girl outside of Russia and fuck than fucking her in Russia. ;)

Slavery has been used around the world and still is, democrats pump it into everyone’s head that it’s indicative to America.. and yeah America is different because it’s the new nation.. if the people United

Na they too tall 🤣 plus they literally are bitches. They own their men. Aaah I can’t argue everything I guess… a lot of hot Russians !! But they do have overly long legs 😛
Good you got me off my politics ! My British grand ******* use to sail the Antarctic straights in ww2 delivering supplies to Russia for the merchant navy. He told
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :D

Count me in too..... But that's the most racist country I've been in my life :D and I visited +50 countries....

It's so easier to catch Russian girl outside of Russia and fuck than fucking her in Russia. ;)
yeah man Russia is racist ! They are a joke really!

my wife’s mom who is a teacher had a student come to her crying and Confess she can’t stop thinking about being dominated by a big black man 🤣 only a polish girl right 😆

Biggest Polish immigrants are in Chicago and I did work in Chicago about 8 months. I fucked 6 Polish girls in Chicago. They love BBC.
Hahaha yeah I read Chicago is the second most populated polish city 🤣 I have two cousins there, hopefully you fucked one of them 🤣

my wife’s mom who is a teacher had a student come to her crying and Confess she can’t stop thinking about being dominated by a big black man 🤣 only a polish girl right 😆
Polish girls are bad ass right 🤣 my wife you’d think she was a angel. She’s so innocent nobody would suspect how bad she can be 😉

Back