Cuckold clean up yes or no?

Do I "like" cleaning up? No
Enjoy being told to clean up? Yes
Enjoy being surprised by mess? Yes

For me it's all about the power dynamics, her naughtiness, and my humiliation. In our version of cuckolding, I'm not supposed to enjoy the experience. In some kinky way, the less I actually enjoy things the hotter the experience is for both of us. We are always seeking ways to keep me on the edge of loving and genuinely hating what is happening.
Very well said!

i LUV cleaning up....i luv to provide all oral services. Not only do i clean up cuz i like it but it's showing to my wife that i luv her and respect that she fucks with the black Bull and also to show respect to the black Bull that he used my wife for his pleasure and needs and that she's worth his cum.

1052540967.gif

I enjoy the dynamic of watching how the couples interact after I've just shot or deposited a hot, heavy load. Sometimes the woman orders him to "get to work," and while he's cleaning her, she's chiding him with "you love cleaning that black cum out of my pussy, don't you?" Then there are couples who want to jointly clean me or the husband is hungerly watching my throbbing dick, wanting to lick it clean too! I'll let her do the cleaning and share the remaining cum with her husband (after all, he was generous enough to let me pleasure his wife!).

i thought it is a given!!!!
View attachment 2553197
Right? How could the hubby not lick up that nice big treat they made, by her working his massive cock with her pussy?
She'll love having you swallow it. And after a huge cock fucking her raw, she will love feeling you massage her well stretched pussy with your tounge like a good cuck.

We've got to once so far and both absolutely LOVED it, even more than we imagined.
The bull we played with was 3" or so longer and way thicker than me.... after he fucked her good and filled her up, she was so excited to have me cleanup a real load she grabbed my phone to record it before I ever got a pic. When I went to lick and saw he left her gaped wider than my finger, and flooded with his thick cum and gasped when I saw how much there was. It was actually time for that mouthful we talked about flipping pics at home but never thought wed get.
It was so delicious tasting his seed and her juices mixed omg.
We can't wait to do it again! Or better yet on a regular. ;) we wish we could find a hung bull local enough we could visit regularly.

Back