Cuckold clean up yes or no?

Do you like cleaning up your woman after she has sex and it's full of cum?
I would love nothing more then to have a Black Bull seduce and then fuck my wife and fill her pussy with his cum. I dream of eating her fresh cream pie right after it is made and if he likes I would clean him off as well. I would love her to be gang fucked some and filled with tons of cum from BBCs and then do clean up and be the fluffer if they want!

I would love nothing more then to have a Black Bull seduce and then fuck my wife and fill her pussy with his cum. I dream of eating her fresh cream pie right after it is made and if he likes I would clean him off as well. I would love her to be gang fucked some and filled with tons of cum from BBCs and then do clean up and be the fluffer if they want!
My last girlfriend fucked a BBC I couldn't wait till she got home I then pulled her pants down and stuck my face in her hot pussy but he had worn a condom

That's the whitebois dream eating loads of Black Men's cum from a white pussy but only after you clean their beautiful BBC'S

Do I "like" cleaning up? No
Enjoy being told to clean up? Yes
Enjoy being surprised by mess? Yes

For me it's all about the power dynamics, her naughtiness, and my humiliation. In our version of cuckolding, I'm not supposed to enjoy the experience. In some kinky way, the less I actually enjoy things the hotter the experience is for both of us. We are always seeking ways to keep me on the edge of loving and genuinely hating what is happening.

Back