Cuckold clean up yes or no?

That losing of desire is one of the advantages of the cuck being in chastity. I’ve been in both positions and sometimes it’s almost impossible not to cum before you are required for clean up duty. Of course you just have to get down there anyway, and the buzz soon returns!

That losing of desire is one of the advantages of the cuck being in chastity. I’ve been in both positions and sometimes it’s almost impossible not to cum before you are required for clean up duty. Of course you just have to get down there anyway, and the buzz soon returns!
Absolutely! If you are kept Chastity locked...Cumming is not your choice.....unless you cum from Prostate sex.

Do you like cleaning up your woman after she has sex and it's full of cum?
I have eaten her cream pie in the past but I wanted her to be black Bred and used by black guys but the guy that agreed to help me if I helped him seduce her he would introduce her to his black friends. He was a white guy with quite a few black friends but he never did interduce her to his black friends as agreed upon. She would come home with a soaking pussy but lots of the cum was in her panties I want to eat that cream as it over fills her pussy or soon as the cock pulls out if I get the chance.

Back