Cuckold clean up yes or no?

I have my avatar for a reason, my wife has crossed completely over to the dark side and that is her attitude. she lets me know, I started this and asked for it but now that she’s experienced what it’s all about and just how fucking awesome the sex is, she won’t stop…EVER and if I have a problem with that, it might not work out for us because she is NOT giving up black cocks. She says she will love me like to other and outside of sex, be faithful and loyal to me until the end but she just enjoys the black cock way to much to ever be monogamous again.

so, I do love eating her pussy, always have but you can bet the high majority of the time I get to lick it now, it’s swollen, red, smells of sex and is usually dripping white cum on my face as she squats to deliver me my treat from her very promiscuous married black cock loving pussy. Usually I do jerk myself off after I’ve licked her clean and made her cum a few times because as she tells me, it just does me no justice to try and fuck her pussy after one of her bulls when she’s still all in heat and horny from what they gave her because I sure as hell can’t give her pussy half the fuck they did and it’s kind of a let down at that point. So, I cum on my belly, wipe it up with some toilet paper and flush my cum away listening to her tease me how my cum is shot in the air, wiped up and flushed away while her black bulls get to cum deep in her pussy and their cum is still swimming around deep in her except for what she could push out and that part of their cum is still in the bed with the cum in her pussy, only it’s in the belly of her little cum boy slut.

I have my avatar for a reason, my wife has crossed completely over to the dark side and that is her attitude. she lets me know, I started this and asked for it but now that she’s experienced what it’s all about and just how fucking awesome the sex is, she won’t stop…EVER and if I have a problem with that, it might not work out for us because she is NOT giving up black cocks. She says she will love me like to other and outside of sex, be faithful and loyal to me until the end but she just enjoys the black cock way to much to ever be monogamous again.

so, I do love eating her pussy, always have but you can bet the high majority of the time I get to lick it now, it’s swollen, red, smells of sex and is usually dripping white cum on my face as she squats to deliver me my treat from her very promiscuous married black cock loving pussy. Usually I do jerk myself off after I’ve licked her clean and made her cum a few times because as she tells me, it just does me no justice to try and fuck her pussy after one of her bulls when she’s still all in heat and horny from what they gave her because I sure as hell can’t give her pussy half the fuck they did and it’s kind of a let down at that point. So, I cum on my belly, wipe it up with some toilet paper and flush my cum away listening to her tease me how my cum is shot in the air, wiped up and flushed away while her black bulls get to cum deep in her pussy and their cum is still swimming around deep in her except for what she could push out and that part of their cum is still in the bed with the cum in her pussy, only it’s in the belly of her little cum boy slut.
My wife is still in the Hotwife stage but she does ******* me to clean her after. I really hope she gets to the stage you discussed in the thread here that would be so amazing to experience her taking charge. Just imagining losing control to her and having her call the shots would turn me on beyond belief! How many years did it take to get where you all are now with her taking over?

My wife is still in the Hotwife stage but she does ******* me to clean her after. I really hope she gets to the stage you discussed in the thread here that would be so amazing to experience her taking charge. Just imagining losing control to her and having her call the shots would turn me on beyond belief! How many years did it take to get where you all are now with her taking over?
The right bull will help the process along too.

I'm ashamed I have to admit that I clean my wife's pussy full of cum after sex with her bull.
In the beginning I didn't want to do it. I didn't want to lick even my own cum out of my wife's pussy. But as she insisted I did it once and then I did it again and again... Now I got used to it and not only it doesn't bother me anymore but I enjoy licking and cleaning the bull's cum out of my wife's pussy as well. Sometimes I cum while I lick my wife's pussy full of his cum.
good gurl - it is fun to lick other cum from her pussy.

Back