Cuckold Boyfriend discussion

Good morning everyone,

So I'm super new to the lifestyle and have been seeing a fella (cuckold) for two weeks. It's been great so far and I can honestly say that while I'm not overly attracted to his physical self, intellectually and emotionally he is one of the best (I guess boyfriends?) I've had.

Last night though, we went out to eat and a few drinks then back to his place. He's been affectionate the whole time and is an excellent kisser so I admit, I was a little turned on so I started touching.

Honestly it hadn't really even grabbed his penis before he made a mess. He enjoyed himself and I was happy about that but it kind of left me feeling a little infuriated too. I guess I had planned on getting him aroused and talking about my love of black guys ect...but we didn't anywhere near that.

He had said that it had been a long time since a lady had touched him and whatnot but it was pretty discouraging to think that this is all that's involved in regards to the cuckold side.

We had a great night and he's a great smuggler so we made lite of it but it is a very real concern for me as I move forward in the lifestyle. Anyway, any help or thoughts that are constructive would be appreciated
You need to train him lol

Back