Cuckold Boyfriend discussion

Sara Arepo

Female
From
OK, US
Good morning everyone,

So I'm super new to the lifestyle and have been seeing a fella (cuckold) for two weeks. It's been great so far and I can honestly say that while I'm not overly attracted to his physical self, intellectually and emotionally he is one of the best (I guess boyfriends?) I've had.

Last night though, we went out to eat and a few drinks then back to his place. He's been affectionate the whole time and is an excellent kisser so I admit, I was a little turned on so I started touching.

Honestly it hadn't really even grabbed his penis before he made a mess. He enjoyed himself and I was happy about that but it kind of left me feeling a little infuriated too. I guess I had planned on getting him aroused and talking about my love of black guys ect...but we didn't anywhere near that.

He had said that it had been a long time since a lady had touched him and whatnot but it was pretty discouraging to think that this is all that's involved in regards to the cuckold side.

We had a great night and he's a great smuggler so we made lite of it but it is a very real concern for me as I move forward in the lifestyle. Anyway, any help or thoughts that are constructive would be appreciated

He should be embarrassed. Or get help. Have y'all considered a chastity cock cage yet?

That helped my lil problem when I got back from deployment. It also takes the tease and denial to another level. Or punishment for the selfishness of premature ejaculation. An old trick used to be masturbate before the date so that didn't happen.

Good morning everyone,

So I'm super new to the lifestyle and have been seeing a fella (cuckold) for two weeks. It's been great so far and I can honestly say that while I'm not overly attracted to his physical self, intellectually and emotionally he is one of the best (I guess boyfriends?) I've had.

Last night though, we went out to eat and a few drinks then back to his place. He's been affectionate the whole time and is an excellent kisser so I admit, I was a little turned on so I started touching.

Honestly it hadn't really even grabbed his penis before he made a mess. He enjoyed himself and I was happy about that but it kind of left me feeling a little infuriated too. I guess I had planned on getting him aroused and talking about my love of black guys ect...but we didn't anywhere near that.

He had said that it had been a long time since a lady had touched him and whatnot but it was pretty discouraging to think that this is all that's involved in regards to the cuckold side.

We had a great night and he's a great smuggler so we made lite of it but it is a very real concern for me as I move forward in the lifestyle. Anyway, any help or thoughts that are constructive would be appreciated

Sometimes you just got to accept the fact that what can't get up, can't get out, or in!

Last edited:
Don't panic right away. Give the guy a second chance, once is not a pattern. Looking at your avatar you have a very sexy body then couple that with the fact he hadn't even been touched in a while. Then add the fact that you're accepting of him being your cuckold he was probably worked up pretty good before you ever laid a finger on him. Just look at it as that's the level of sexual power you have over him. If he's to be your cuckold I think you'll have him eating out of your hand. You are in a position to really take control. I mean you are the sexual dominant in the relationship. If he displeases you think of a little punishment to go along with that. After all he's the cuckold isn't he.

Sounds like he didn't please you?! I don't even comprehend that...if a guy is a 3 second Sally, he should immediately go down on the lady to make sure she gets off....and his tongue ought to be something just short of miraculous....you are an incredibly sexy woman that deserves to be served and your needs met and exceeded! :)

Good morning everyone,

Sounds like something that would happen to me.

Good morning everyone,

As you snuggled I'm sure you could have got him aroused again, especially if you teased him by comparing him to how long black men are able to last with you. If he came his pants, you should have told him to go take them off and clean himself up, sweetly but with authority in your voice like you're talking to a baby. Have him walk out of the bathroom back to you with his little penis exposed.

As you snuggled I'm sure you could have got him aroused again, especially if you teased him by comparing him to how long black men are able to last with you. If he came his pants, you should have told him to go take them off and clean himself up, sweetly but with authority in your voice like you're talking to a baby. Have him walk out of the bathroom back to you with his little penis exposed.
I said c h I l d and it changed it to baby, because that's so much better?

Good morning everyone,

As you can read in my postings, my husband premature ejaculstions was an important factor to the final decision to move into this lifestyle. I mean, not only p.e., but we had a long period of high tension where I was really frustrated .
The problem is in our case we were already married from many years but you’re in a fresh relationship, so it’s really difficult to make a comparison.
You could evaluate to leave him and find another guy with the stamina you need, or move into the lifestyle with this guy, but this’s still not easy I guess...hard choice

Back