Cuckold Accountability Coach?

Have any of my fellow aspiring or current cuckolds ever worked collaboratively with a Bull or Hotwife who served as a mentor and/or accountability coach? My wife has told me she’d consider having a Bull but has told me we need to work on a few aspects of our marriage. The exciting but also scary requirement is that she wants me to accept 24/7 (or nearly 24/7 chastity), and more mundane asks like getting her permission to have alcohol, and a host of household chores and weight loss. It’s a big change in my day-to-day. I’ve been thinking it over but am concerned about my ability to follow through. An experienced coach/Bull/Hotwife could probably be a great resource.

Have any of my fellow aspiring or current cuckolds ever worked collaboratively with a Bull or Hotwife who served as a mentor and/or accountability coach? My wife has told me she’d consider having a Bull but has told me we need to work on a few aspects of our marriage. The exciting but also scary requirement is that she wants me to accept 24/7 (or nearly 24/7 chastity), and more mundane asks like getting her permission to have alcohol, and a host of household chores and weight loss. It’s a big change in my day-to-day. I’ve been thinking it over but am concerned about my ability to follow through. An experienced coach/Bull/Hotwife could probably be a great resource.
As a Cuck......it is your duty to put your Wifes needs first.

Have you reached out to hungteacher? Helped me immensely and continues to provide support and guidance.

I am a currently single guy who is strongly desiring to meet a woman to cuckold me and be my hotwife. I have been researching the lifestyle for 10 years and have talked to hundreds of people online in different forums. I have given advice to many men and women and have helped two ladies cuckold their boyfriends from a complete traditional relationship to a full cuckold scenario. It seems to be something I’m good at even though I am unable to find my own hotwife.

I think a bull can be very beneficial to the progression of the hotwife cuck bull lifestyle. He can give the cuck tasks or guidance to subtlety hint or encounter wifey where she's unsure... He can also begin the domination process over the cuck via these tasks... Yes, yes a bull willing to put in the work will definitely benefit us all, lol

Most of the conditions your wife has set are things that you would gladly do when you get further into the lifestyle. If you have a solid foundation my suggestion would be to jump at the chance to make your wife feel comfortable to move forward.
The chores you will be doing will ensure that you lose the weight that she requires.
Those of us who wish our wives were more naturally domineering envy you.

I think a bull can be very beneficial to the progression of the hotwife cuck bull lifestyle. He can give the cuck tasks or guidance to subtlety hint or encounter wifey where she's unsure... He can also begin the domination process over the cuck via these tasks... Yes, yes a bull willing to put in the work will definitely benefit us all, lol
We were very fortunate to meet an experienced sophisticated black master early on in our journey.
We had spent multiple weekends in Manhattan, Ct, and later on In SC after he moved.
We all got along great in between sex sessions and had some incredible rendezvous.

Back