Cucked

Is it weird that I have an obsession with Bbc cuckolding wife fantasy it all started with my ex-gf Renee and I still fantasie about watching her take Bbc I mean it's been over 10 years since we broke up I need to find a new woman that I could live this fantasy out with am I broken?

Is it weird that I have an obsession with Bbc cuckolding wife fantasy it all started with my ex-gf Renee and I still fantasie about watching her take Bbc I mean it's been over 10 years since we broke up I need to find a new woman that I could live this fantasy out with am I broken?
The cuckold community is growing, more and more of us white boys are giving our woman to superior black men.

Yes, it’s going to keep growing, the more white wives are with BBC the more there will be more and more of us white cuckolds.
All of which is fantastic. This is such a great thing for everyone. White couples can reach a level of love and intimacy through BBC and cuckolding that's just not possible with a vanilla relationship. I wish more people understood what a beautiful thing it is because everyone would be doing it.

All of which is fantastic. This is such a great thing for everyone. White couples can reach a level of love and intimacy through BBC and cuckolding that's just not possible with a vanilla relationship. I wish more people understood what a beautiful thing it is because everyone would be doing it.
It’s becoming more and more the way to live, it’s the best

It’s becoming more and more the way to live, it’s the best
I agree with you completely. I have been studying this for a very long time and I understand it well. I'm a cuck to my core but finding a woman who understands this is extremely difficult. I wish more people understood it.

Back