Cucked by wife with female?

Nikkiluvs2cd

Couple
Gold Member
Kind of a thing thats happening...a female friend of the family divorced and is exploring her sexuality, shes interested in my wife and possibly me all playing together.

My wife and her have been talking about kinks and shown her how she keeps me locked up, etc etc.

Im having a hard time finding anything around being cucked with another female, like my wife fucking her just like another guy (in whatever fashion that happens), making me watch, going on a date, etc, whatever.

Is there a term for this, or what would it be called? Cuckqueen is the female to a male bull, Ive seen cuckcake, but that seems interchangable with cuckqeen?

I want to know what its called to possibly watch sexy videos of it with my wife, and also to discuss it with her more.

Thanks!

Kind of a thing thats happening...a female friend of the family divorced and is exploring her sexuality, shes interested in my wife and possibly me all playing together.

My wife and her have been talking about kinks and shown her how she keeps me locked up, etc etc.

Im having a hard time finding anything around being cucked with another female, like my wife fucking her just like another guy (in whatever fashion that happens), making me watch, going on a date, etc, whatever.

Is there a term for this, or what would it be called? Cuckqueen is the female to a male bull, Ive seen cuckcake, but that seems interchangable with cuckqeen?

I want to know what its called to possibly watch sexy videos of it with my wife, and also to discuss it with her more.

Thanks!

Why out a label on it. I think its super hot to be cucked by a woman. The implication being that your little dick is so bad that she found a better lover with a woman. It especially works well if you are into humiliation from women.

Have yall do t anything or just talked ?

I don't think there is a term for it.

We met another chastity couple at a BDSM themed night at our Adult Lifestyle Club a few years back. Since then, we have become very close and spend frequent weekends together at each other's homes. Both of us are Bi-sexual and enjoy the entire time together cuckolding our husbands, who receive no sexual attention at all and stay locked. They are allowed to watch if they behave themselves and attend to our wants and desires as we see fit. It's always an amazing adventure and the boys will tell you it is so much more stimulating for them seeing us together than if we were cuckolding them with male partners.

Attachments

• 5444abc.jpg
    5444abc.jpg
    199.9 KB · Views: 165

We met another chastity couple at a BDSM themed night at our Adult Lifestyle Club a few years back. Since then, we have become very close and spend frequent weekends together at each other's homes. Both of us are Bi-sexual and enjoy the entire time together cuckolding our husbands, who receive no sexual attention at all and stay locked. They are allowed to watch if they behave themselves and attend to our wants and desires as we see fit. It's always an amazing adventure and the boys will tell you it is so much more stimulating for them seeing us together than if we were cuckolding them with male partners.
OMG, I would love to have a relationship like this with another couple or two.

Thanks!
I'm down to be cucked like this and I'm black. Just be super respectful

I hope the strap-on was HUGE

Thanks!
I'm so impressed

Back