Cucked at last.

whitecockedhubby

Male
Gold Member
Screenshot_20191016-194903_Samsung Internet.jpgtumblr_inline_mfzffzoPhc1roo8pf.gif
Wait cuck boy , dont cum yet !
Your a white cuckolded now , do you like that baby ?
Ohhh You do like that dont you , dont you cum yet ! you love that dont you my cuckolded white husband !
Ive cuckolded my white husband and i fuck with my black lover in our bed. Wow your white cock is so hard now baby , its throbbing so hard in my hand , but his black cock is so much bigger. Does it drive you crazy knowing your wife wants that his big hard black cock inside her ? Its so much thicker and stronger than your white cock honey.
I love the way his black cock fills my hot white cunt honey . Ohhh god that black man fucked me hard , he fucked your wife so much better than you can baby
" Ohhh god tell me more of what that black man does to you , ohhh fuckkk ! He fucked my woman , ohh god my hot slut wife takes black cock ohhh fuckkkkkkk "
Yes i do baby and i love it !

Last edited:
. Yes. So many wait so long for just this to happen. She will never be the same. Their sex life has changed forever. No more pussy for him. But she will milk his balls often just like this
Yes his wife will relish the power she has over him now and use it to control her white cuckold. He will learn his place as a white cuckold. That his white female has now become a black mans property and he will crave her like never before as his wifes hand milks his white seed from him .

View attachment 2915496View attachment 2915497
Thats it honey cum for me. Your a white cuckold now. You like that dont you , ive cuckolded my white husband and i fuck a black man in our bed. Wow your so hard now baby . Your throbbing so hard in my hand , but his big long black cock is still so much thicker and stronger than yours.. i loved the way his black cock felt in my cunt. He fucked me better than you can.
" ohhh god tell me more of what that black man does to you , ohhh fuckkk your my woman , ohh god my hot slut wife takes black cock ohhh fuckkkkkkk "
FUCKING AWESOME A CUCKOLDS PRAYERS ANSWERED

View attachment 2915496View attachment 2915497
Thats it honey cum for me. Your a white cuckold now. You like that dont you , ive cuckolded my white husband and i fuck a black man in our bed. Wow your so hard now baby . Your throbbing so hard in my hand , but his big long black cock is still so much thicker and stronger than yours.. i loved the way his black cock felt in my hot white cunt baby . Ohhh god that black man fucked me hard , he fucked your wife so much better than you can baby
" ohhh god tell me more of what that black man does to you , ohhh fuckkk your my woman , ohh god my hot slut wife takes black cock ohhh fuckkkkkkk "
fucking love it , simple , short, but so effective

Yes his wife will relish the power she has over him now and use it to control her white cuckold. He will learn his place as a white cuckold. That his white female has now become a black mans property and he will crave her like never before as his wifes hand milks his white seed from him .
. More women like this now. Sex with black men. Milking white husbands. More white women with IR ******* now.

fucking love it , simple , short, but so effective
. Now she is a true slut for BBC and she knows it. Now she also knows her white husband is a cuck and how to treat him after milking him good , she will cage him until the next milking. Better milking position is husband bent over on the bed on his knees. This way she can also peg him with a bBC dildo as she milks him.

Back