Cuckd 4 life

I've had the same fantasy for over 10 years or more it all has to do with me shareing my ex gf Renee with other men Mostly very well endowed Black men we never got the chance to live out this fantasy out but I just know she'd been amazing watching her handle such big cocks. She had an amazingly talented pussy I fisted her once and her pussy was hungry for more and was so hot after I had multiple orgasm from just sticking my dick in her gapeing hole...Renee would of been a natural Bbc Queen I know in my heart cause she was really good in bed sexually and craved

She craved more heightened sexual pleasures she admited to me that she'd like to experience haveing sex with multiple men but I was to dumb and jealous to realize how awesome it'd be shareing her

Right. You're the same person who shortly after joining here (assigning yourself a fake profile) makes a bogus post like this, and you do it day in and day out.

You're the same guy for whom English is probably not your first language who makes these posts daily. The fact that you don't know how to spell basic words in English, or don't know how to use proper grammar or punctuation is a dead giveaway.

Back